Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

Jack Emmett

thetallaccountant
    thetallaccountant

Jack Emmett Empty Jack Emmett

Post by thetallaccountant Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:42 pm

The negative aspects of yesterday have been well covered elsewhere, but I just wanted to say a word or two about Jack Emmett.

What a game to make your full debut in! But he was always looking to keep the ball moving with short passes and he caused their defence problems which had we not been so toothless without Walshaw we might have taken advantage of.

And if his early long shot had gone in instead of hitting the post things just might have been different (but probably not).

Hopefully having made one start he will not just become another of those caught in the revolving doors.
    A1 drifter

Jack Emmett Empty Re: Jack Emmett

Post by A1 drifter Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:34 pm

Would be good to see him get a run of a few games for the sake of his confidence, but probably won't happen.

Wally injured presumably - anyone know more details and is he likely to feature on Tuesday? (I sincerely hope so).
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:15 am

Name didn't come out of the hat. Simples!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:24 am

27 in the squad now! Has Hassan gone missing already? I'm afraid I've decided that laughter is the only response to this madness.
    Hoping to sign a couple more before tomorrow night.
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:39 am

I have to agree that Jack Emmett had a cracking game, the only positive taken from the game was his performance! He was great on the left when he was cutting inside and having a go at the Chorley defence. Had a great strike which struck the post.

Wally was injured but was at the game sat in the seats with Heath.
    Really disappointed Hassan wasn't in the squad as I thought he had played really well in his first two games proving a handful for the opposition to deal with.

At the end of the day the problem with the team is the manager, tactics all wrong and Chorley dominated us!! The match report on the website is very untrue.

If we don't win on Tuesday I'll start thinking that relegation is a huge possibility! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A NEW MANAGER... Sad I want Steve Kittrick in charge personally.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Lets hope that Jack is looked after, and not cast aside like they have done with Metcalfe and Cartman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content