Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Chris Hall

Innocent Bystander

Chris Hall Empty Chris Hall

Post by Innocent Bystander Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:52 pm

Sometimes a broken tibia can heal quicker than a ligament injury but to suffer both is awful. I really wish Chris well in his recovery. Town look after their injured players really well - so want to see Chris back on the paddock at the CNG!

Chris Hall Empty Re: Chris Hall

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Innocent Bystander wrote:Sometimes a broken tibia can heal quicker than a ligament injury but to suffer both is awful. I really wish Chris well in his recovery. Town look after their injured players really well - so want to see Chris back on the paddock at the CNG!

Me too! It was very telling that his absence left the team without a poacher on the goalline. Hally and Ash have a brilliant partnership and Ash did a wonderful job without him, but he is missing the big fella to spur him on.

Chris Hall ~ We love ya man! Big respect to you and hope to see you back soon!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:48 am