Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Yellow and Black Army Rising

TownUltra
    TownUltra

Yellow and Black Army Rising Empty Yellow and Black Army Rising

Post by TownUltra Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Just wanted to say what a buzz it's been over the last few weeks. I didn't realise how much passion there was amongst the Town fans. The support has been superb. Away from home the Town support since Histon has been incredible with every other set of fans being shell shocked by how much noise the group has made. It's been epic, there is something really special coming together from the fans and it's been a privilege and spine tingling to be part of it. Over the last few weeks I've gone to school absolutely buzzing about the atmosphere, I feel like I belong to a very special tribe.

IT'S ONLY THE START. DK GET BEHIND THE GOAL, JOIN THE PARTY, AND BANG THE DRUM!

Yellow and Black Army Rising Empty Re: Yellow and Black Army Rising

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Totally agree. made possible thanks to this forum and how it was before. The away support and the travel and coaches since Histon has increased alot, all the fans standing together, singing proudly, and not a single abusive chant used.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:30 pm

well minus the Colwyn Bay night ha.....mind you with a good solicitor involved there could be a silver lining.
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:40 pm

I had a great day today ... I met one of the last survivors of the Great Escape (1944) (Jack Lyon, Aged 96) my Hockey team won a league ... and then I got home to see the highlights / photos from the Altrincham match and the amazing support behind the goal ... and the noise on the video from Town fans. Must be a special time for you - nine cup finals to go! Best of luck v Bradford PA.
    DanDeg

Post by DanDeg Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:02 am

I think its fair to say we might not have the most who go away, but we sure do make some noise. I think this could be said for at home as well.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Love for our home support to match our noise away! Colwyn was very loud when we visited them away, Mind you, Jordan and Trev pretty much matched them just by themselves. Need to attack from the off, and keep passing the ball, not let it get in the air too much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:42 am