Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Does the 12th Man make a difference?

gedmaloney

Does the 12th Man make a difference? Empty Does the 12th Man make a difference?

Post by gedmaloney Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Have to say the feedback from the 1st team has been a 100% YES cheers cheers cheers 

The response from all the players has been extremely positive - were you their at Brackley or Histon game?

Would appreciate your thoughts if you were bounce bounce 

Watch this space this evening for interesting news at 7pm cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
    DanDeg

Does the 12th Man make a difference? Empty 12th man.

Post by DanDeg Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi Ged, just wanted to say how great the fans are away. it is really good to have everyone together chanting. It really does make a difference i think.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Does the 12th Man make a difference? Empty Re: Does the 12th Man make a difference?

Post by trevdee Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:31 pm

There is no denying that at times yesterday when we were under the cosh a little we gave the players the much needed lift.....Once again a great atmosphere, sang our socks off for the whole 90 minutes..........Felt a little delicate today and just waiting for the voice to return, but I think I even said at one point, maybe to Irving that the investment needs to be made to make away travel the norm. Just see it as another signing.

Does the 12th Man make a difference? Empty Re: Does the 12th Man make a difference?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:02 pm

I think it shows how 'united' we are as fans supporting our team that we all stand together and sing our hearts off for the lads. All ages, parents, teens, kids, even the OAP's! It was about being as one and showing the team, we was there for them! My only, only critic is we really do need to drop the swearing, it's so not needed. But the power of the drum, the voices of away support, the build up, atmosphere, arriving as one, in numbers. it's massive in impact, a real presense felt.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:07 pm

News at 7?????

"He's got a plant pot on his head, he's got a plant pot on his head"
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:21 pm

gedmaloney wrote:Have to say the feedback from the 1st team has been a 100% YES cheers cheers cheers 

The response from all the players has been extremely positive - were you their at Brackley or Histon game?

Would appreciate your thoughts if you were bounce bounce 

Watch this space this evening for interesting news at 7pm cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Dam i thought the CHIPS where back lol! 

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 am

We was few in number last night, but we sang our hearts out, although our voices where vocally tired from Saturday's game. The team might have lost last night, but they gave it there all, and that disallowed goal at the end, another shocking referee decision. Thats football. We dust ourselves down, pick ourselves up and go for the win at home Saturday! C'mon Town!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:53 am