Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
CCOB
TheNeil29
gedmaloney
7 posters

Coach to Histon - Expression of Interest Please!!

gedmaloney

Coach to Histon - Expression of Interest Please!! Empty Coach to Histon - Expression of Interest Please!!

Post by gedmaloney Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:27 am

The plan is to run a coach to Histon - cost £12 for Adults and same price as before for u18s (ie. £6) - obviously those people who booked for Colwyn Bay will only pay £2 if an adult.

Please can you confirm level of interest - I will contact those people who provided telephone numbers -so far it looks like a goer but please post whether you wish to go or not.

Final decision will be made by close of play Tuesday but as Fred Pontin used to say - "Book Early!" Very Happy No 

Coach to Histon - Expression of Interest Please!! Empty Re: Coach to Histon - Expression of Interest Please!!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:25 am

Hi Ged

I'm in. Adult an child as before.

Will you need my £2 on Saturday or will these be collected on the day?

Thanks
    TheNeil29

Coach to Histon - Expression of Interest Please!! Empty Re: Coach to Histon - Expression of Interest Please!!

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:28 am

Ged, same here. I'm in. Will you need my £2 on match day? or can it be paid on the morning of the trip?
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:36 am

Book us on again please Ged, 1 adult & 2 under18's. £2 to pay.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:40 am

Additional £2 can be paid on the day - will keep everyone updated on numbers and decide go/no go after Tuesday night - numbers stand at 16 at the moment - anyione else interested, please leave your details on the forum or with Phil in the Supporters Club shop at tomorrows game or ring on the office number cheers cheers cheers 
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:49 am

Hope to be at Histon next Saturday, mini-break to Cambridge, travel down Saturday morning, bit of sightseeing, the guided busway to tthe ground, a few drinks to celebrate ( Smile ) in the evening, bit more sightseeing in the morning, then back to Leeds. Sounds good to me. Just need the weather forecast to be decent now.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Hoping that the result today will have tempted people to come next week.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:52 pm

We now have just 11 seats left for next weeks trip to Histon - I have a few people to ring but it looks like we will have a full bus - Trev, will you need a seat reserving.
    Tally ho!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers 
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:54 pm

gedmaloney wrote:We now have just 11 seats left for next weeks trip to Histon - I have a few people to ring but it looks like we will have a full bus - Trev, will you need a seat reserving.
    Tally ho!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Ooops!!! - apologies Martin - will you also want a seat reserving. bounce cheers 

trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:18 pm

I'm working on it Ged.....When do you need to know by?

Infact bugger it, yes add me, I got a week to smooth it over with the wife........Don't think I can miss another game this season!
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:14 pm

Still have 12 seats to fill - any more takers out there for the play off Pullman cheers cheers cheers 

gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:14 pm

More bad news Wink Wink 
    Looks like we'll be taking a full coach (38) to Histon - there are only 3 places left on the Play Off Pullman affraid  affraid  if anyone fancies a day out in sunny Cambridge.
    Could be history in the making!!  Basketball  Basketball  (emphasis on could be!! as don't want to be accused of getting carried away)

Martin - are you going??????????????????????????? Saved your seat at the front with the driver Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Great work again Ged - what time are we setting off?
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:47 pm

I never did get round to paying the Colwyn Bay coach in advance.....When should I pay Ged - on the day? Or you at Guiseley tomos?
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Down to the last 2 places now - any takers.Basketball Basketball 

The "Play Off Pullman" will leave Wetherby Road South Entrance at 9.15am Saturday morning prompt cheers sunny sunny sunny 
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 am

Is that all confirmed then Ged??
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:24 am

TheNeil29 wrote:Is that all confirmed then Ged??

As the Americans would say - " we are good to go" bounce bounce bounce 
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:04 am

Awesome, Awesome and Awesome. So looking forward to this. Hopefully we can at least make a bit of noise and get behind the team!!!!!
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:00 am

2 CANCELLATIONS BUT 2 EXTRAS - the excitement is killing me Smile Smile 

Last 2 seats will be on e bay tonight if no takers cheers  cheers 

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:40 am

Weather looking ok for Histon too!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:00 pm

No, its not. Look a bit closer on the BBC Weather website for Histon, and click into the day. Coukd be another touch and go.
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Hi Ged

I am well up for Saturday, weather permitting no doubt, however I was there two seasons ago and it is a decent pitch, smart set up and friendly, so all of us will be in for a good day. The design of the ground does lend itself for a decent atmosphere.

Well done Ged making this possible.

Cheers and see you Saturday morning everyone.

OOH TOWN !!!!!!!!

Martin L
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:00 am

I am rather concerned about this, it's heavy rain at Histon today, Thursday is the only dry day Histon is going to have and from 12 on Friday, it's raining right through.

I bet its a pitch inspection job.
    Hovis

Post by Hovis Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:04 pm

Great to hear that there is a coach coming down to Histon on Saturday and if you arrive early you should perhaps try one of the pubs in Cambridge or indeed Histon itself has some nice pubs !

I am based about 25 mins from Cambridge so its my " home game" , but I have to say the rain here is RELENTLESS !!   My local team Stevenage have not played at home for the last two games due to waterlogged pitch and many games are being called off in this area ...

Keep checking the weather , but as I write this its rain forecast for the next 3 days !  

Lets hope the game is played and will see you all on Saturday !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:55 pm