Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

FAO Big Red

edwingray

FAO Big Red Empty FAO Big Red

Post by edwingray Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:12 pm

I believe you do the data for Harrogate on Football Manager. Are you planning an update with the first patch? Or is it possible to list the changes that need to be made here?

No fault of anyone to do with the game, but there has been several changes since the game went gold.

Cheers
    TheTown
    TheTown

FAO Big Red Empty Re: FAO Big Red

Post by TheTown Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 pm

I now do the FM stuff for Harrogate Town, but unfortunately a lot of the changes of the past couple of weeks wont be included.

I keep the team at FM updated on all the changes as to do with this season, as it will obviously affect the game next year, but I'm not sure what they are doing about the patch and if it will include an update. I will ask them and see if the first patch that comes out will include the changes in transfers.
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Cheers TheTown,
    Ive got the demo and theres no Curtis Woodhouse?
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:17 pm

What is the situation with Curtis? Is he on a pay as you play contract? hence the reason he isnt showing in the line up on FM2010?
    edwingray

Post by edwingray Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:41 pm

Ok cheers,

if there is no first-day data update, maybe you'd be kind enough to list the changes that need to be made here. Would like to start with the true data.
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Aye, I left a while back (internal politics etc). TheTown is the man to take HTFC to FM - good luck to him! Data seems pretty good bar one or two things which I am sure he will sort!
    TheTown
    TheTown

Post by TheTown Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:08 pm

As i've said on FM forums, I'm doing my best and keeping up with everything so give me your ideas/opinions/views on the pre-download version and the changes. I want it to be the best for me as well as you. Im going to start a dedicated FM2010 thread tonight so post your opinions in there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:23 pm