Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

No new cup luck with the new regime

yorkbrian
    yorkbrian

No new cup luck with the new regime Empty No new cup luck with the new regime

Post by yorkbrian Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:10 pm

Away at Bradford Park Avenue in F A Cup

At least they are in a league below us Shocked
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

No new cup luck with the new regime Empty Re: No new cup luck with the new regime

Post by paulstreet Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Darn it, Yorkbrian beat me to it! As I posted on the other (still more or less functioning site) this is both good news and bad: good in that all of us (and that means you Wink ) can get there...no excuses please, and Thommo get checking those flights...day return to Vancouver? Bad news: the b.....s might actually beat us Crying or Very sad And I don't like BPA anyway! £3000 for the winners as well.
    Come on Town, we need to win this one bounce
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

No new cup luck with the new regime Empty Re: No new cup luck with the new regime

Post by Big Red Machine Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:11 pm

Roll on the reunion with Mr Price!
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Well weve seen the reserves beat BPA who feilded 6 first teamers that day.
    Still could win! Hopefully we can have a good cup run this year and keep the money flowing in so we wont have to do what we did last year when it gets to January.
    yorkbrian
    yorkbrian

Post by yorkbrian Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:38 pm

YoungStato123 wrote:Well weve seen the reserves beat BPA who feilded 6 first teamers that day.
    Still could win! Hopefully we can have a good cup run this year and keep the money flowing in so we wont have to do what we did last year when it gets to January.

Dont worry too much about that 123 - there aint a lot left to cut Cool
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:29 am

Just a note for you public transport types (like me), bus 681 goes at 10 and 40 minutes past the hour from Bradford Interchange, so now there's even less excuse for missing it!
    yorkbrian
    yorkbrian

Post by yorkbrian Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:47 pm

paulstreet wrote:Just a note for you public transport types (like me), bus 681 goes at 10 and 40 minutes past the hour from Bradford Interchange, so now there's even less excuse for missing it!

Beware - there is more than one Cemetry Road in Bradford - as a friend of mine found out as he got off the bus at the wrong one!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:02 pm