Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

A BIG THANK YOU

Jesse James

A BIG THANK YOU Empty A BIG THANK YOU

Post by Jesse James Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:54 pm

A big THANK YOU to Martin (Away Supporters Travel) for the spontaneous hospitality and friendship shown to myself(Jon), Colin and Dave. We bumped into Martin in The Empress over some banter and a few beers, and would like to say you are a credit to Harrogate Town F.C.

Hats Off also to H.T.F.C. in general for the warm welcome shown to all Chester FC supporters, I know many Chester fans really enjoyed their Harrogae Town experience.

KEEP IT REAL!

COYB
    Martin L

A BIG THANK YOU Empty Re: A BIG THANK YOU

Post by Martin L Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:50 pm

hey fellas, that's really nice. thank you. We want to welcome all our visitors and it was a pleasure to meet you guys and I hope you had a good day. really enjoyed the match, no problem with the result and it was great we had a beer and a laugh.

cheers jon,

martin
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:20 am

I'll also add my thanks to the Chester fans I met who were a credit to their club. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Which is more than I can say for the two Town supporters sitting behind me and the missus in the main stand. I think they may have been father and son as they both had extremely annoying whiney voices that they used at every opportunity. Older one had a pen and notepad. Complain - they'd have given TS a run for his money. Why did they bother turning up?
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:36 am

Yeah depressing. Don't think you could really fault Town on Saturday, we never stopped working, and it migt have been different if Knowles had scored in the first few minutes, just missed. No excuses for moaning this season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:35 pm