Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Harrogate Lions

Harrogate Lions Empty Harrogate Lions

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:13 am

To quote from our website :

""To all supporters please note that hats and scarves are on order but this is the busiest time of year for the suppliers as they cater for orders for cubs going for promotion, play offs and cup finals.

We expect supplies in during March and will keep you updated"

Can't wait to get a new scarf, and it's good to know our suppliers are looking after safari park offspring who are going well in all competitions !

S.

JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Harrogate Lions Empty Re: Harrogate Lions

Post by JackHTFC Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:44 am

'they cater for orders for clubs going for promotion, play offs and cup finals.'

Are we not one of them?!?!

Irish_Sulphurite
    Irish_Sulphurite

Post by Irish_Sulphurite Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:25 am

Yes

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:39 am

Ok,

Sorry if I didn't explain.

I logged on to the club website this morning and there was a news piece titled "hats and scarves"

I copied the exact wording from the article as the word "club" had a typo in it, causing me some mild merriment and got me thinking about lions.

To complicate matters further, the club have now taken the offending article off the website so you may have thought that I had typed the word "club" incorrectly in my post rather than the Club.

I think the website is great, and any observations such as this are purely in jest. With friends like Spell Checker who needs enemas?

My personal favourite is the one when the hospitality suite was going to be a great place to dine after you had eaten (or something similar)

S.

Keep them coming as it does us good to have a laugh every now and again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:38 am