Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Hospitality Suite

Hospitality Suite Empty Hospitality Suite

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Nice to see the new suite is a great place to eat before a meal.

Don't you just
    love misprints !

S.
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Hospitality Suite Empty Re: Hospitality Suite

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Well noticed!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:15 pm

And exactly which ordinary supporters does this actually benefit? As far as i can tell this is only of interest to the Weaver's business associates.

I want to see quality football and that will never be achievable with Weaver in charge.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Blimey !

Gold medal to Town Supporter for the fastest change of a thread. Hospitality suite to sack the manager in two sentences.

S.
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Town Supporter's comments should ensure 3 points tonight then!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:52 pm

A 3 - 1 away win and 9th place.

You must be a medium Innocent Bystander, or is that just the label on your underpants worn on the outside ?

S.
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:32 am

town supporter wrote:And exactly which ordinary supporters does this actually benefit? As far as i can tell this is only of interest to the Weaver's business associates.

I want to see quality football and that will never be achievable with Weaver in charge.

Jeepers.

You can (and I have) criticised the current set up for a lot of things but this takes the biscuit at the moment.

I - as a rather EXTRA-ordinary supporter might well take advantage of this. But I have some questions.

1. On the Club site (under Corporate Entertaining) it says a table for 2 is £70.00 and for 4 it's £150.00. Could I therefore book 2 tables for 2 please and have them pushed together? Better still, I'll have 4 tables for 2 please. Or does someone need a new commercial calculator? Wink

2. In the news item, on the menu it says that 2 courses is £15.00 per person. I make that £30 for 2. I assume that there is a difference between having the meal and having the hostility (oops, HOSPITALITY) package?
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Hello, I notice that the prices have changed.

New batteries in the calculator I guess Laughing

Not that I've ever made that mistake myself you understand............... Wink

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:23 pm

as i said, sack weaver. Saturday's performance was just waiting to happen.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Mr Press Officer, can you ask Weaver to read this forum and let us very loyal fans know why he played Bloomer at center back? A very simple question that I would like to be answered, since week in week out for the past umteen seasons I have paid to watch Harrogate town play most home games, some away.
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:47 pm

trevdee wrote:Mr Press Officer, can you ask Weaver to read this forum and let us very loyal fans know why he played Bloomer at center back? A very simple question that I would like to be answered, since week in week out for the past umteen seasons I have paid to watch Harrogate town play most home games, some away.

Why don't you write to him directly at the club? Use the contact form on the website and I will make sure that he gets it. Alternatively, you can email the general office and I am sure that he will pick it up from Charlie. However,as with any person at the club, it is up to the individual if they reply or not.

Kind regards,

Mr Press Officer

Last edited by HTAFC Press Officer on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and punctuation!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:59 am