Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Open House?????

Yorkshire Yankee

Open House????? Empty Open House?????

Post by Yorkshire Yankee Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Dear HTFC, Is there any chance you could have an open house the night of an England Euro Match? It would give the fans a chance to check out the work on the new pitch, and then have a couple of beers while watching England battle their way through the group stages. Maybe, weather permitting, a limited BBQ with burgers and sausages (try to gage from this site the interest in attending). This could be a way of building up the interest through the summer. Keep up the good work.
    TheNeil29

Open House????? Empty Re: Open House?????

Post by TheNeil29 Wed May 30, 2012 8:21 am

I think this will happen anyway in my opinion, and I'm pretty confident the HTFC Press Officer could back it up also.
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Wed May 30, 2012 8:26 am

Hi all,

Funny you should mention this, I am planning on asking the Crossbar staff this very question myself.

I will get back to you with an answer when I know.

Regards,

Peter
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed May 30, 2012 8:31 am

It would be a brilliant idea to have all the England games in the Crossbar. Maybe a drinks deal as well, with deals on main tap lager. That would get the punters in, but you would have to be cheaper than all the pubs around, and advertise it on the radio as well.

Speculate to accumulate.

Last edited by TheNeil29 on Wed May 30, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added comments.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:58 pm