Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

vs Nuneaton Town

Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

vs Nuneaton Town Empty vs Nuneaton Town

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:10 am

Another 2-0 defeat giving them the double over us 4-0 on aggregate.

As no-one else has posted on here, her's the Nuneaton view of the match.

We were lucky to get nil

EDIT - you'll need to be logged on to follow the link. If you're not, then cut and paste this into your browser - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

vs Nuneaton Town Empty Re: vs Nuneaton Town

Post by paulstreet Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:52 am

Very predictable I guess. What is worrying is that I have almost stopped being disappointed anymore: I just take it for granted that, certainly away from home, we will lose. Losing used to really spoil my Saturday evenings, now I just shrug: 'here we go again'. Depressing. Guiseley will really think its Christmas playing us twice, talk about a gift wrapped 6 points Shocked We STILL have a thin squad, even with Brough joining and Tait back (surprise, surprise!).
    Anyone go? How can the club expect people to travel to away games knowing defeat is almost a certainty? Lets hope people have some pointed questions to ask, comments to make at the Forum in January...we desperately need a new manager and thats the one thing we are not going to get...Sky Sports, yes, new Club Shop, yes, new Sponsors Lounge, yes but the one thing we really need aint gonna happen.
    rosvere

Post by rosvere Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Very well put, and spot on paul street.
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Unfortunately Paul, I'm in the same boat. It's just the accepted thing now that we lose, particularly away. So what's the point in travelling?

Sometimes I think we've turned the corner (end of last season for example)...

And then.... Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:48 am