Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

New ground....for Harrogate Railway!

paulstreet
    paulstreet

New ground....for Harrogate Railway! Empty New ground....for Harrogate Railway!

Post by paulstreet Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:07 pm

So rather than just talking about a new ground Railway have actually gone ahead and got planning permission to transform Station View...perhaps we might be allowed to train on their all weather pitch!
    Also in the Advertiser today, we are apparently going to have a reserve team AND an under 19 team next season. Great news...if only we had a new you-know-what...
    TheNeil29

New ground....for Harrogate Railway! Empty Re: New ground....for Harrogate Railway!

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:06 pm

I was having a think about this, and the only place in my opinion that they could build a new stadium is up in Hornbeam Park.

JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

New ground....for Harrogate Railway! Empty Re: New ground....for Harrogate Railway!

Post by JackHTFC Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:40 pm

not sure whether it was here or somewhere else but I heard Fotherby had applied for part of the showground? down near sainsburys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:39 pm