Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Gonzalez allegations

Gonzalez allegations Empty Gonzalez allegations

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Would someone representing the club care to respond to the allegations referred to in previous posts? Would seem only fair that we get to hear the other side to the story.

Thanks.
    HTFCalex
    HTFCalex

Gonzalez allegations Empty Re: Gonzalez allegations

Post by HTFCalex Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 pm

I doubt it.
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post by Johnny Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:34 pm

The answer mate, I'm afraid, is no. They won't.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 am

I may not be Weaver’s biggest fan, but it would seem only fair that the club is at least provided with an opportunity to respond to these allegations (until proven that is all they are).

I must admit though, I am highly dubious about the claims as it would be very unusual for contract negotiations to be handled solely by the manager, other parties are involved, but I’m not entering into a debate about that.

Like BRM, I’ve also been disappointed by some of the content etc in recent posts. I used to consider this forum really worthwhile, but more recently it has descended into childish rants, etc, which I’m not really interested in. Without a proper moderator (BRM) I’m starting to wonder whether there’s much point in using this forum anymore.

Don’t get me wrong, I want Weaver to go, but on the basis of being an incompetent manager – lets leave the club to sort out the other business.

BRM – can you comment on whether it would be appropriate for me to contact the club for the official line on the Gonzalez situation or whether they’d prefer not to comment? pm me if more appropriate.
    HTFCalex
    HTFCalex

Post by HTFCalex Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Having heard one side of the story i would also like to hear what the board have to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:43 am