Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Another New signing

sulphurite
    sulphurite

Another New signing Empty Another New signing

Post by sulphurite Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Town have made another signing as they prepare for the new season by capturing the signature of Richard Pell.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks a good signing and blyth seem like they did'nt want him to go either, couldn't match the Harrogate offer!
    TheNeil29

Another New signing Empty Re: Another New signing

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:16 pm

That is a very good signing, I just hope he has signed on the right pretences, because we may be playing in Evo-Stik next season if Northwich and Salisbury win their appeals.
    TheTown
    TheTown

Post by TheTown Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 pm

What a turn around from last summer. Very please we are now outbidding people for players! I know with all the problems and constraints last year it was going to be a struggle but we seem to have already got a stronger squad thatn last year.

Blyth fans not happy about losing there CB - and also seems the 'secret' is out that Weaver's dad has or is putting money into the club

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are not a popular club! But I dont care. Looking forward to a good pre season and better standard of football already. Liking the shape of the squad so far, go spine. Need to sort out some full backs and wide men as we were in paticularly week I felt here last year as we werent that bad all the way through the middle
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Just had a look on the blyth forum, bloody hell you would think we had taken half their bleedin' squad. just think how they would have reacted if they had lost players like we have in the past i.e. Reedy taking about 10 first teamers to stalyvegas then more recently Aspin, how many went to halifax, 7 or 8?

As for them saying we are living beyond our means is a total load of s**t, we are still in this league for precisley the opposite reason, hence Northwich going down.

Screw Blyth they think they have it bad now, lets see what they think if we get Brayson?

My opinion only, and that is all.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:53 am

What a bunch of bitter fuckers!!! Some of them comments I read were out of order. If that was Northwich taking one of our star players, like ellington. We wouldnt kick off like that!!!

I hope we get them in the cup next season and smash them all over the pitch.
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:13 am

TheNeil29 wrote:What a bunch of bitter fuckers!!! Some of them comments I read were out of order. If that was Northwich taking one of our star players, like ellington. We wouldnt kick off like that!!!

I hope we get them in the cup next season and smash them all over the pitch.

They are still posting shite about us, nothing better to do. we have a sugar daddy according to that lot who is keeping the club afloat, just goes to show they know f**k all about us or our club.

Looking forward to our games with that lot even more now.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Just looked at their forum a lot of unhappy Geordies it would appear (and such bad languge!). Somehow it just makes me feel happier Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:08 am