Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Another new loan signing

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Another new loan signing Empty Another new loan signing

Post by paulstreet Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:06 am

According to BBC Sport (the non-league section), Town have signed 21 year old Lee Gregory on loan from Mansfield Town, and, guess what, he is a striker! That makes about 6 strikers we will have on the books now: Ryan, Broadbent, Knox, Yeo, the other guy from Mansfield and this chap. Perhaps Simon is going to play a radical new formation 2-2-6...all will be revealed, hopefully, at Farsley next week.
    Also, according to the same source, Simon is negotiating to bring in a 'wide man' as well. I think your looking at a double page spread for the Player appearance part of the programme BRM! I thought the comment about 60 points or 60 players was a joke...evidently not santa

Another new loan signing Empty Re: Another new loan signing

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 am

Looks like Simon is going to make an appearance at the Town fancy dress party this year as the "Loan Arranger"

S.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:56 pm

I was looking at the Gateshead program, and he has used 40 players this season!!! And these signing will make it 46! (i think.)

Surely, that has got to be unheard of??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:49 am