Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+7
A1 drifter
Innocent Bystander
TownUltra
j2021
Chips97
nztownfan
Gareth192001
11 posters

@ Chorley

nztownfan
    nztownfan

@ Chorley  - Page 2 Empty Re: @ Chorley

Post by nztownfan Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:01 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:That interview was a joke. Blaming injuries again. Simon. If you actually got a ****** grip and read your ****** manuals, the reason you have a squad is so that when injuries happen, you have players who can come in. You say players haven't played for a month, then come in? We all know why killock wasn't selected, and you left Nelthorpe out for a game he would have excelled in and you play Nowakowski as an attacking midfielder? You haven't got a ****** clue, you are shot, tactically incompetent and you should be sacked. Pathetic. You just aren't good enough, and never will be.

He blamed injurys last season and then cut the squad size this year... mystifying.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:58 pm

He just has not got a clue. I feel sorry for his dad to an extent in all this. Investing his money and time in order to keep him in a job. Giving him good budgets for playing staff, just to watch him rewarded with the pathetic effort from the squad, purely down to his son being tactically incompetent, playing players out of position, not having the ability to motivate his squad, trying to teach a squad who train two times a week and matchdays fancy dan tactics that they aren't comfortable with, narrowing the pitch, which in a league of this standard, God knows what he was thinking, because it hasn't worked. Hassan, Walshaw, Swain, Kendall, Speight, Worsfold and he had Margetts on a month's loan. He plays Adam N as an attacking midfielder, he can't decide what to do with Nelthorpe, he plays a fat, out of shape Leigh Franks when we had Lewis Coyle available.

Simon Weaver hasn't got a ****** clue, blames everything and everyone but himself. He is pathetic and if his dad had one ounce of common sense and valued his investment, he would have changed things around a long time ago. But he obviously doesn't give a toss about his investment.

Do us all a favour, and **** off, the pair of you.
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Hi Neil, as a well known mate for 3 years, a passionate supporter and with very good knowledge of the non league scene, I/We share your pain.

As a Chairman, we have the best in the league. Please don't start typing your reply and just hear me out.

As a club, we have the best behaved fans home and away and club infrastructure.

In our community we do so much for re-offenders (putting a team together so these lads get a bit of self respect and friendship after they know they have done wrong, for whatever reason, I can tell you it is so easy to fall into bad ways, at least we gave them a friend of handship to feel important again and play football, Rwanda Childrens Charity, the local schools (thanks to Tad) which no one else would even care about. Not one club at our level or above would not be bothered. We are and why ? Thats because we are very decent football people.

Everything at our community club is fantastic.

However, I am (with you, totally) frustrated at our results and where we are.

A little change, a tweak here and there and who knows what will happen.

An honest and open Q & A with the management would be my suggestion. Not a slanging match or anything like that. Lets ALLL put our heads together and get it out in the open.

Neil, your posts are well thought out, passionate and that is fine.

No Town staff ever go out to lose. We know we can do better. I would like a change but I never swear to the Weaver family, they don't deserve it.

My approach would be to face to face, have a chat, get all our frustrations out and so they see our hurt. No swearing, no need for that, we have come a long way.

With Ged, Gary and the Board and Team, they must be more disappointed than anyone.

Anyway, I just wanted to throw that out. I want change but we can do that with a positive united front.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:16 pm

No. No positive front from me. He has had long enough in charge Martin and done **** all. What use would a Q & A do? You would just get the same old **** and excuses. You really think the Ostrich Brigade want to 'talk about things'? Let me tell you exactly what that tweak should be. It should be to get rid of the current manager. I don't give a **** if they are hurting. The fans are suffering more than they are. They are getting paid to produce that ****, we have to pay to watch it. You know how blunt and straightforward I am Martin, so spare me all the pally stuff. I for one have had enough. Simon is not good enough, never will be, and has to go and if people still think he is good enough, then they are deluded. I will still come to the games, but it will be to support the players, not the pathetic excuse of a manager we have.

On a different matter, Irving is a good chairman, but if he is willing to put up with the current performances on the pitch and let his son piss his money away, then more fool him. Being rich doesn't guarantee common sense.

It's all nice having it off the pitch, but ultimately, the fans want results on the pitch, but with the current management team, I have more chance of winning the ****** lottery then that tactically incompetent idiot to turn it around.

#sackweaver

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:26 am