Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Congratulations Adam Nowakowski

rangerider
    rangerider

Congratulations Adam Nowakowski  Empty Congratulations Adam Nowakowski

Post by rangerider Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Congratulations Adam Nowakowski for winning the Supporters’ Player of the Season award nice to see a local lad doing so well always had faith in you, you have worked hard for the team always giving 100% i don't think any supporter could ask for more well done, also well done Ashley Worsfold looking forwards to even more goals next season well done lads

Congratulations Adam Nowakowski  Empty Re: Congratulations Adam Nowakowski

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:52 pm

Agreed - both have had fantastic seasons and hopefully they can carry it into next season.

Nice to meet you on Monday too.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:59 pm

thank you Jordan nice to meet you as well
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:02 am

rangerider wrote:Congratulations Adam Nowakowski for winning the Supporters’ Player of the Season award nice to see a local lad doing so well always had faith in you, you have worked hard for the team always giving 100% i don't think any supporter could ask for more well done, also well done Ashley Worsfold looking forwards to even more goals next season well done lads

Got to agree with this. Adam Nowakowski has been outstanding this season. I have been a fervant critic of him in the past, but I am quite happy that he has proved me wrong.

Congratulations on your award Adam, it is well deserved and as long as you keep the same level of hard work and your standard up, you have a bright future in the game and bigger things beckon than Harrogate Town.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:56 am

Proved me wrong too – his work rate has never been in doubt but I’ve been particularly impressed with his range of passing this season. One of the few players that has looked to move the ball out wide. Only dilemma would be that he’s very similar to Anton Brown. It doesn’t work having Adam and Anton both in midfield and my preference would be to play Anton. Defensive pairing should be Heath and Killock so no room there either. I would expect the club to retain Adam but I would envisage his role being more about providing cover.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:45 pm

Yeah the two games Adam and Anton pairing did work out was against Solihull and Alty, they just stifled out any threat...It just so happens in both games our wingers were on fire so took the emphasis off the pairing....When the wingers dipped in form against BPA, we soon noticed that they were too similar and yeah Anton is a man mountain, would take the number 1 slot for me, unless Adam improves at the same rate again.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:53 pm

trevdee wrote:Yeah the two games Adam and Anton pairing did work out was against Solihull and Alty, they just stifled out any threat...It just so happens in both games our wingers were on fire so took the emphasis off the pairing....When the wingers dipped in form against BPA, we soon noticed that they were too similar and yeah Anton is a man mountain, would take the number 1 slot for me, unless Adam improves at the same rate again.

I really like Adam and Anton in midfield, and depending on the situation with Woods and Bolder in pre season, and if they stay with the Club, I'd love them to get back to that partnership, we really need some decent, committed wingers and oddly enough, I think Samuels and Hardy might just fit that role, but then theres Clayton, who clearly isnt match fit, but still has been decent enough lately, so what about Sellars? Taylor? and Rowe? its going to be interesting to see who stays and ends up leaving.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:06 pm

Two threads discussing wingers now.....but no I studied hardy a lot in his last game, watched him off the ball, watched him on the ball and his biggest weakness is awareness when he is running with the ball...He has his head down watching the ball, never looks up, hence why when he got one on one he was in two minds and passed the ball to the keeper. Without a doubt his natural position is playing as a striker and he isn't good enough in that dept at this level..To play him on the wing as tried earlier in the season would be a disaster as it was in the first half against Guiseley. Sellers, too weak and Rowe is another one who lacks on delivery.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:00 pm

You know, you are right! And it's interesting reading peoples thoughts on this, I was thinking, it would nice if the official website had some form of interactive section for the supporters to offer match reports, etc like Ollies, maybe like match report from a fan in the stands etc.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 pm

trevdee wrote:Two threads discussing wingers now.....but no I studied hardy a lot in his last game, watched him off the ball, watched him on the ball and his biggest weakness is awareness when he is running with the ball...He has his head down watching the ball, never looks up, hence why when he got one on one he was in two minds and passed the ball to the keeper. Without a doubt his natural position is playing as a striker and he isn't good enough in that dept at this level..To play him on the wing as tried earlier in the season would be a disaster as it was in the first half against Guiseley. Sellers, too weak and Rowe is another one who lacks on delivery.

CraigHurle wrote:You know, you are right! And it's interesting reading peoples thoughts on this, I was thinking, it would nice if the official website had some form of interactive section for the supporters to offer match reports, etc like Ollies, maybe like match report from a fan in the stands etc.

thxs for your input but we seem to be going off topic guys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:30 am