Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Update on Away Travel

gedmaloney

Update on Away Travel Empty Update on Away Travel

Post by gedmaloney Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Gloucester - no transport to this Sundays game as we only had 20 takers at this moment in time Sad Sad 

WRCC Final - we now have only 4 seats left on the 50 seater and if these go quickly we will look to see if we can get another 33 seater filled - please don't leave it till the last minute - a final decision will be taken on Friday but everyone who has been in touch up until now is booked on. Anyone for the last 4 seats cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Cum on Alty, Brackley and Telford affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid 

Update on Away Travel Empty Re: Update on Away Travel

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Ged I need 2 more for the final.

Also thought we had until Thurs am for the coach? some undeciders due to being a sunday?
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:14 pm

CraigHurle wrote:Ged I need 2 more for the final.

Also thought we had until Thurs am for the coach? some undeciders due to being a sunday?

Have booked you another 2 for the WRCC.

Have not had one additonal person for Gloucester so wanted to give people time to sort alternative transport.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:33 pm

gedmaloney wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:Ged I need 2 more for the final.

Have booked you another 2 for the WRCC.

Have not had one additonal person for Gloucester so wanted to give people time to sort alternative transport.

Fair enough mate, I've looked into going by train, its nearly 75 quid return with my family/friend card for me and my son in total. Still might make the trip, even at that price.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:46 am

Admire the dedication Craig, I have to say that, but its getting close to being an end of season non-event after last night's results.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:25 am

paulstreet wrote:Admire the dedication Craig, I have to say that, but its getting close to being an end of season non-event after last night's results.

I know Paul, I know. Part of me agrees with you mate. But then, the hope side in me sees that if we win on Sunday, and then again against Leamington at Home, even if Guiseley win their next 2 as well, we are still in it, and the away fixture at Guiseley might be our defining moment. This of course does all depend on Harrogate winning 2 games in a row of course, lol. Lose any of the next 2 games, for me, then its over, win the next 2, and the slim chance remains..... The WRCC Cup Final is a pressure release, be nice to win that by knocking in a ton of goals.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:32 pm

I'm still hoping as well! At least its a straight train ride, no changes from Leeds to Cheltenham, plenty of time to chill out!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Yup! sure is, are you going by train too Paul?
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:24 pm

gedmaloney wrote:Gloucester - no transport to this Sundays game as we only had 20 takers at this moment in time Sad Sad 

WRCC Final - we now have only 4 seats left on the 50 seater and if these go quickly we will look to see if we can get another 33 seater filled - please don't leave it till the last minute - a final decision will be taken on Friday but everyone who has been in touch up until now is booked on. Anyone for the last 4 seats cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Cum on Alty, Brackley and Telford affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid 

Only 2 seats left on the Orient Express to Bradford City - any takers bom bom bom 

Plus watching the games unfold on Twitter things could have been worse - Boston missed a couple of late chances and while Hednesford scored 2 late goals for the draw, I was expecting them to win.

We really shouldn't be needing to rely on other results - time for all good men to step up to the plate  bom bom fizzle out or explode?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:19 pm

gedmaloney wrote:
    We really shouldn't be needing to rely on other results - time for all good men to step up to the plate   bom bom fizzle out or explode?

Very true Ged, if we can grab 2 wins at Gloucester and Leamington, and considering the players we have, it's more than achieveable, then we have a chance of overturning Guiseley at their home ground.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Ged....

Are we taking names for the 'future' coaches to Guisely etc after the Leamington match?
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:25 pm

CraigHurle wrote:Ged....

Are we taking names for the 'future' coaches to Guisely etc after the Leamington match?

Yes and I will be taking names on Wednesday.

Ged

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:27 pm

gedmaloney wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:Ged....

Yes and I will be taking names on Wednesday.

Ged

Are you on the Coach Wednesday then Ged? Or, do you mean on here?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:58 am