Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Merry Christmas to Town Supporter and Dark Knight

Merry Christmas to Town Supporter and Dark Knight Empty Merry Christmas to Town Supporter and Dark Knight

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:10 pm

We have spent many fun hours sparring but at the end of the day I think we all want Town to be a success.

I would therefore like to wish TS and DK a great Christmas, and look forward to sharing a chat over a ginger ale perhaps on Boxing Day in the 1919.

Regards

S.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Merry Christmas to Town Supporter and Dark Knight Empty Re: Merry Christmas to Town Supporter and Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Merry Christmas to you too. And to everyone else of course!

Naturally I've spent the last week fretting over how we're going to keep hold of Craig MacG and Woodsy if we don't get promoted  Laughing 

Got to say I'm shocked at how well we've done of late but long may it continue. I genuinely hope my recent fears turn out to be completely unfounded and TownUltra's predictions are the work of an insane genius!

I'm more convinced than ever though that we actually should be well ahead of North Ferriby. Still, it is what it is. This could become the greatest season we've ever had. Promotion and the WRCC? Or is that being too greedy? There's definitely a feeling that lots of things are coming to fruition at just the right time. I guess the next 18 months will reveal all.

Had to laugh at a very bitter Guiseley fan on twitter last week, who was mocking the club's recent efforts. Don't know if anyone saw it but 6 points off them over Christmas and New Year would now be even sweeter!

Now, if I can just survive Christmas...

Merry Christmas to Town Supporter and Dark Knight Empty Re: Merry Christmas to Town Supporter and Dark Knight

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Slicker, thanks for the post, agreed we all want success for the club. Enjoyed some of our debates on here! Have a great Christmas.

Regarding Craig and Woodsy, promotion or not, both are destined for bigger things and I say we just enjoy them whilst they're here. I'd hope we build in a selling on fee if and when they do move on.
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Amen to that. Best wishes to all.

Come on Town!
    TownUltra
    TownUltra

Post by TownUltra Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Echo those sentiments. DK, TS - merry Christmas, looking forward to hearing what you have to say in 14.

First things first, massive game tomorrow and then the Boxing day derby- that's going to be some game and arguably as tough a game as you could play. What would we take from Christmas? 8 from 12 would be a good return for me.

The Guiseley fans are going to be noisy, let's drown them out. There's a game on at the club beforehand on BT- Hull v Man U? = All dayer.

COME ON TOWN
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:15 pm

town supporter wrote:Regarding Craig and Woodsy,  promotion or not, both are destined for bigger things and I say we just enjoy them whilst they're here.  I'd hope we build in a selling on fee if and when they do move on.
    True there is an inevitability about it, which is why really we need to strike while the iron is hot and somehow get ourselves out of this division. At least then we can demand a bigger fee and be in a position to attract some half decent replacements. I think this is why the next 18 months ahead is going to be so fascinating, whether we succeed or not, because a few hands are going to be revealed one way or the other.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:44 pm

TownUltra wrote:

The Guiseley fans are going to be noisy, let's drown them out. There's a game on at the club beforehand on BT- Hull v Man U? = All dayer.

COME ON TOWN

OH YES

Not got the boy on Boxing Day so will certainly be having a pint or seven.

If we win the first round of Jager's are on me!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:05 am

I'm there with you Jordan. I will be having a few sherbets as well!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:07 am