Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+4
Big Lundy
paulstreet
trevdee
gedmaloney
8 posters

Harrogate - your TEAM needs YOU!!! NOW!!!!.

gedmaloney

Harrogate - your TEAM needs YOU!!! NOW!!!!. Empty Harrogate - your TEAM needs YOU!!! NOW!!!!.

Post by gedmaloney Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:07 am

Given the effort that has gone into Saturdays fixture vs Gloucester, as well as recent results, and assuming we have reasonable weather, what do supporters believe the attendance will be on Saturday.

The offer we have this year is not as strong as last year but there are a number of factors in our favour - recent form, quality pitch.

Must admit I do see this as something of a barometer as to the potential support in Harrogate for a Conference / League 2 Club (no, I'm not getting ahead of myself - just asking the question  affraid  affraid ) and would be disappointed if we did not pass last years figure of 1450.

Outrageous, and just waiting to be shot down but I am predicting a crowd of 1600 -  what do the rest of the forum predict?

PLEASE KEEP ENCOURAGING FRIENDS / NEIGHBOURS / LEEDS FANS / YORK CITY FANS TO COME ALONG TO THE GAME - ONE LAST BIG PUSH PLEASE santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa 

It will be fantastic for the team to walk out to 1600 screaming adults / children - BRING IT ON cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
    trevdee
    trevdee

Harrogate - your TEAM needs YOU!!! NOW!!!!. Empty Re: Harrogate - your TEAM needs YOU!!! NOW!!!!.

Post by trevdee Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:47 am

I think we will get 2001, especially after the last 2 games
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Harrogate - your TEAM needs YOU!!! NOW!!!!. Empty Re: Harrogate - your TEAM needs YOU!!! NOW!!!!.

Post by paulstreet Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:20 pm

A lot will depend on the weather, but if its reasonable, and once word spreads about the last 2 results, I don't see any reason why we can't get close to 2000. I agree it will give us a good idea about the potential for our (inevitable...one day!) promotion. Ive always thought we would get 700 or so in the Premier, which is comparable to some other Premier clubs, pushing a 1000 (unless we are really successful), I think is pushing it.

But, eh, I am in optimistic mood at the moment (putting it mildly!), so I'll believe anything.

Off to London for 2 days tomorrow, then the CNG on Saturday...ain't life grand  Smile Smile 

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Must admit, starting to feel the buzz again and looking forward to Saturday's game. A couple of pints in the 1919 venue beforehand should help things too.

I'd expect an attendance of at least 1, 500 - already received plenty if feedback from leeds fans ready to try us out.HHad a word with Harrogate borough council to see ifvthey can publicise the game on their staff pages...
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:09 pm

town supporter wrote:Must admit, starting to feel the buzz again and looking forward to Saturday's game. A couple of pints in the 1919 venue beforehand should help things too.

I'd expect an attendance of at least 1, 500 - already received plenty if feedback from leeds fans ready to try us out.HHad a word with Harrogate borough council to see ifvthey can publicise the game on their staff pages...

Thanks.....again TS santa santa 

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Update ... been informed by an employee at Harrogate Borough Council that they are already publicising the fixture.

Great effort by everyone - and to think Irving had some of us down aa fragile and insincere - if only he knew!
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Will attempt to keep this on a positive note - 5500 tickets issued and lots of internet / facebook / twitter advertising so lets pray that the storm doesn't come any further East santa santa 
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Might be a good game to recruit some more Town “Ultras”!!!!!!!
     Smile
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Big Lundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Smile

Little bit of positive feedback for our young supporters - the players love the noise you make when they come out - great leadership example for us older folk.

Keep it up and should be a good few more of you on Saturday.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:42 pm

gedmaloney wrote:
    Big Lundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Smile

Little bit of positive feedback for our young supporters - the players love the noise you make when they come out - great leadership example for us older folk.

Keep it up and should be a good few more of you on Saturday.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

They were impressed with the drum as well Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:07 pm

lets have some xmas music playing over the tannoy or is it to early?
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Oh come all ye (Town) faithful ?
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:29 pm

It was only a Weaver's Tale?

The First Nowakowski?

Silent Night (Gloucester away fans)

Weaver Wonderland

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Away in a Manager

S.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Deck Chris Hall with Boughs of Holly.

S.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:50 pm

We wish you a Merris Christmas

S.

A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:54 pm

...and a Hardy New Year.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:56 pm

and i thought this forum lacked humour  Laughing 
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Joy to the Worsfield

Deck the (Chris) Halls

Unto Us a Bolder is Born

TownUltra
    TownUltra

Post by TownUltra Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:22 pm

I wish it could be Chris Hall every day, when the Nellys running and the Town begin to play.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:24 pm

And so this is Chris Hall.....

S.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Do they know it's Chris Hall..

S.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:35 pm

All I want for Christmas is Youhill.

S.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Let it Rowe, let it Rowe, let it Rowe,

S.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:46 pm

That's enough, need to get some sleep.

S.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm