Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Hednesford away.please can you help

Poll

help

[ 0 ]
    Hednesford away.please can you help Bar_left0%Hednesford away.please can you help Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Hednesford away.please can you help Bar_left0%Hednesford away.please can you help Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Martin L

Hednesford away.please can you help Empty Hednesford away.please can you help

Post by Martin L Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:56 pm

anyone got 2 seats available for Tuesday away ? me and my dad would love to be there, he is the exiled Canadian fan so is wanting to see as much of town as he can.

any room on the bus ? That would make us very happy.

please ring me 07833 026709
    trevdee
    trevdee

Hednesford away.please can you help Empty Re: Hednesford away.please can you help

Post by trevdee Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:32 pm

I got 6 spare seats, just need to check on Monday that im not in London (99% sure im not)

Hednesford away.please can you help Empty Re: Hednesford away.please can you help

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:27 am

I have a couple from Leeds and will be going back to Harrogate after the game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:06 am