Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Be careful what you wish for ...

Be careful what you wish for ... Empty Be careful what you wish for ...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:30 am

It seems fairly clear that management officials had an agenda to stem discussion / debate, particularly negative comments directed towards the club. It’s noticeable that the forum has quietened down over recent weeks so in that respect the club has got its way. Doesn’t the club realise though that its better having fans challenging why decisions were made and debating the merits or otherwise of team selection, signings or lack of them? In the main, it demonstrates that fans care and whilst expressed in varying forms, ultimately it highlights that we want the club to be a success. I hope the club realises this, although sadly i have my doubts. It would be very easy for us all to post lovely, heart-warming messages of support, whilst avoiding discussion about the obvious and watching attendances dwindle to just over 300 plus. Is that really what the club wants?
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Be careful what you wish for ... Empty Re: Be careful what you wish for ...

Post by paulstreet Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 pm

I guess it is TS. To be fair I guess there is only so much doom and gloom we can cope with! The Charlie situation had been 'resolved', and nothing can usefully be added to that debate, I guess we all have our views. And we havn't actually played any games for what seems like weeks, certainly not home games. Bad defeat on Saturday and things may liven up...lose at home to bottom of the table Workington next Tuesday (only 7 days to go Smile ), and the World Wide Web might go into meltdown Shocked 

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:42 pm