Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Stockport County Video Highlights

HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Stockport County Video Highlights Empty Stockport County Video Highlights

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:15 am

Good morning all,

You can now enjoy video highlights of Town's recent 3-1 victory over Stockport County. To view please Click here and select the relevant video.

Please be aware that this is the first time that I have edited highlights and whilst I agree that it is not 100% BBC standard, I am learning and they will improve. I have no doubt the the ones amongst you who are Steven Spielberg excellence will be tutting and moaning that you could do better with your eyes closed, however constructive criticism and comments always welcome - damn right nasty ones - keep em to yourselves!

Hope you enjoy what was a great win.

North Ferriby United highlights up next when processed.

Kind regards all,

Peter
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Stockport County Video Highlights Empty Re: Stockport County Video Highlights

Post by Dark Knight Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:15 am

Ah the memories! Great Stuff cheers 

Cracking goals there. I can't wait for the North Ferriby highlights.

HTAFC Press Officer wrote:
    Please be aware that this is the first time that I have edited highlights and whilst I agree that it is not 100% BBC standard, I am learning and they will improve. I have no doubt the the ones amongst you who are Steven Spielberg excellence will be tutting and moaning that you could do better with your eyes closed, however constructive criticism and comments always welcome - damn right nasty ones - keep em to yourselves!
    Well as it happens...my other passion is filmmaking. I know quite a lot about the editing process and as much as I love it I know how painstaking, tedious and frustrating it can be. Also, you can only work with what you've got Peter! Good job, keep 'em coming!
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:23 am

Many Thanks Dark Knight.

It certainly is a learning curve, the lads on the gantry try their best. We could do with better cameras but we will get there.

North Ferriby ones are under way, so hopefully they will be available soon!

Kind regards,

Peter
    TooManyPies

Post by TooManyPies Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Brilliant stuff, those first two goals were sensational! In terms of constructive comments maybe the team sheets drag a bit and perhaps the theme music through the replays when the sound drops off would work well. That said, they are great as they are, especially for when I'm stuck in Newcastle! Thanks very much Peter.
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Cheers TooManyPies.

It's a hard balance trying to allow people time to read the teams and have them dragging on. Good points though, I will see what I can do for the Ferriby one.

Kind regards

Peter
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Enjoyed watching it just now and will probably watch again - quite a few times. Well done Peter.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Well Done. Big thumps up from me.

Only a couple of things which may improve it would be to have some form of background noise to accompany the replays and also the time of each clip (i.e. 39 mins)
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:14 pm

JordanF wrote:Well Done. Big thumps up from me.

Only a couple of things which may improve it would be to have some form of background noise to accompany the replays and also the time of each clip (i.e. 39 mins)
    Hi JordanF

Thanks for the comments and both should be in place for the North Ferriby clips.

Kind regards,

Peter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:00 am