Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

AWAY TRAVEL

Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

AWAY TRAVEL Empty AWAY TRAVEL

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:34 pm

The Supporters Club would like to offer the chance of travelling to all remaining away matches this season for both Members and non-members.

In the Club Shop is a price list for all of the away matches declared so far, from Barrow on Bank Holiday Monday.  It is expected that the coach will arrive at the away ground about 1 hour before kick off.

Please note the following (sorry if it sounds a bit "rules like") :-

There are unfortunately NO concession prices.  One person, one price.

You MUST pay the full amount when you book.  No "put my name down and I'll pay later"

Travel will be by Eddie Brown Coach which will pick up from the ground ONLY.

To get the Supporters Club price, you MUST show your Membership Card when booking and paying.  Otherwise the price charged will be the non-Supporters Club price with no refund when you "find" the card.

You MUST buy the ticket from the Club Shop at the ground.  THERE WILL BE NO PAY ON THE COACH and no ticket, no travel.  Tickets for the next 3 away matches will be available at the home games (if I make myself clear).

You MUST leave your Membership number (if a Supporters Club Member), a contact telephone number and e mail address when you purchase the ticket.

The coach will leave the ground at the time allotted - no "waiting for latecomers".  The same will go for the return journey - if you're left in Gloucester, don't blame me!

The coach will normally be a 33 seater.  Unfortunately unless we sell a reasonable number of tickets then we will have to cancel the coach and we will give everyone as much notice as possible (hence the need to have a telephone number AND an e mail address).

For popular matches we will see about getting a larger coach so even if all tickets are sold, let the Club Shop know you are interested.

If it is necessary to cancel a coach then you will be refunded in the shop upon production of your ticket - no ticket, no refund!

Hope that's all clear, if not then please ask in the shop or post on here.  I'm busy putting half of my house into storage pending "some" building work Shocked so don't expect instant answers..........

NB  We are aware that there are questions about the pick-up time for the first 2 matches (Barrow and Stalybridge) and we'll check on those AGAIN affraid Nothing is a straightforward as you'd like Laughing
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

AWAY TRAVEL Empty Re: AWAY TRAVEL

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Unfortunately we have had to cancel the coach for the away trip to Barrow.

We were unaware that Eddie Brown's need at least 4 days notice to arrange the coach and with the trip due on Monday we had to give a definite answer by Thursday- at which point we had nowhere near enough seats booked to make it viable.

Please note that in future for a Tuesday fixture, you must have your ticket by Noon on the Friday before and for a Saturday fixture it should be by noon on the Tuesday before the match.

Those people who have already paid will be able to collect their money at the Club Shop upon presentation of the ticket.

We very much regret this and hope that it has not caused too much inconvenience.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:50 pm