Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

OMG BE AFRAID

rangerider
    rangerider

OMG BE AFRAID Empty OMG BE AFRAID

Post by rangerider Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:33 am

North Ferriby beat Bradford Park Avenue 4-0 at Avenue tonight after a 3-1 win on Saturday, looks like they could take this league by storm this season affraid and we have them on Saturday could be a very big gate on Saturday if we win tonight (tues)
    TheNeil29

OMG BE AFRAID Empty Re: OMG BE AFRAID

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:17 am

Fear is a sign of weakness. Our squad is more than good enough to match them, and beat them.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:52 am

Still and all, 4-0 is kind of scary. Whats going on in that little village, whats in the water supply??
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:30 am

What is going on in that village is that their Chairman is splashing the money, trying to buy success. They may have made some good signings, but what they need to hold in mind, is that we have signed real quality as well, and we will be their toughest challenge by far. If Bradford Park Avenue insist on signing the players that Simon obviously seen as surplus to requirments, then it's no surprise they got beat 4-0.

I still remain convinced that we are more than good enough to beat them, and hopefully, we will get a real good crowd for the game.

We have one of the best squads in the division, and it will be proved this season.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Actually agree with this Neil, their squad looks good, but ours does seem better. It could well be that BPA are going to be very weak this season. I notice they have Richard Marshall, but Chib hasn't made the team (or bench) so far...is he injured I wonder?
    Whatever the result tonight (only about 5 hours to go!), Saturday should be a massive game: might tell us a lot about the respective strengths of our two teams. Oh boy, 5 great days coming up!!
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Meh, BPA are obviously pants. We'll kick North Ferriby's arse all over the park. Chillax. Twisted Evil 
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:30 pm

We should be kicking their arse all over the park with the quality of the squad and the players that Simon has at his disposal, and I hope we do, as it will send out a real statement of intent if we do.

Welcome to the forum!!
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:37 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:We should be kicking their arse all over the park with the quality of the squad and the players that Simon has at his disposal, and I hope we do, as it will send out a real statement of intent if we do.

Welcome to the forum!!
    Thanks. I'm buzzing for tonight!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:08 pm

I think we all are. Fans, Players and Staff included.

I would like to see a commanding performance, with a scoreline to match tonight. But in all reality, I'd be happy with the 3 points.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:59 pm

I'm not too worried about Saturday, you look at the conference and above experience in our squad and I think we will do a job....We have the best midfield in the league, even without Woods and for their front line to score, their midfield needs to outplay our misfield to supply the front men,,,cannot see that happening!

BPA appear to be relegation fodder this year or need time to gel.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:05 am

trevdee wrote:I'm not too worried about Saturday, you look at the conference and above experience in our squad and I think we will do a job....We have the best midfield in the league, even without Woods and for their front line to score, their midfield needs to outplay our misfield to supply the front men,,,cannot see that happening!

BPA appear to be relegation fodder this year or need time to gel.
    they will if our midfield play like they did tonight affraid 
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:07 am

What midfield???? It was like having 6 defenders!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:01 am