Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Disintegration

Innocent Bystander

Disintegration Empty Disintegration

Post by Innocent Bystander Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Disintegrate

1. To become reduced to components, fragments, or particles.
    2. To lose cohesion or unity: pressures that cause families to disintegrate

Well played Luke Dean - you showed the class in 15 minutes totally lacking elsewhere in our midfield
    Well played Chib Chilaka - you are our best attacking option played out of position

It takes courage to change things, how much differently might this game have panned out if Luke Dean had been on from the start instead of .......(!!)

Great triple save from their keeper - worth the admission money alone

John M ... stop trying to micro manage every throw, goal kick, break in play --- trust the players and let them have some freedom to play

Great friend of mine ... John Copp, GB Hockey coach once told me that good players only listen to the first 3 words you tell them and the last three words ... everything else is lost ..... why is it at semi pro level that coaches seem to think that their hand gestures actually make a difference?

Disintegration Empty Re: Disintegration

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Hang on a second, i've just read the post 'don't you worry' but all of a sudden it's 'disintegrate'. You're not responsible for tory policy making are you?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:13 pm

town supporter wrote:Hang on a second, i've just read the post 'don't you worry' but all of a sudden it's 'disintegrate'. You're not responsible for tory policy making are you?

Like dunking a Rich Tea biscuit. It's there then suddenly it's not. A bit like the Labour Party until David Milliband comes back after his brother loses the next election.

S.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:31 pm