Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

HALIFAX BUSES AWAY

Martin L

HALIFAX BUSES AWAY Empty HALIFAX BUSES AWAY

Post by Martin L Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:13 am

Hi All

I am pleased to say we filled the original 24 seater before kick off and the extra 12 seater will also take a convoy to Halifax. The decision to have a flexible away travel service either large or small, we accommodate all fans that want to travel. With this arrangement, we should be able to help all fans go away. Little Red Bus gives us the time to build our away support to a point that we go again on the largest buses knowing they will be full.

We have 34 booked on two small seater coaches, keeping losses minimal. This is HTSC first attempt and we are breaking even.

If we had to commit ourselves to a 52 seat bus for Thursday we would be making a loss. I don't like making a loss.

The booking system seemed to work ok, but can be polished up a bit. Only two avenues. 1. Names on a list in the clubhouse and 2. Direct calls to me. We are new to this but not a bad start.

Most importantly, we are all going to Halifax and will get right behind our team.

Lets have plenty of amber and black colour and singing to win a much more needed 3 points.

NO MORE BOOKINGS WILL BE TAKEN NOW FOR HALIFAX.

A big thanks to Phil Harrison in the clubshop for helping me get the numbers finalised.

The coach leaves the top gate at 6pm. NO alcohol is allowed on the bus.

Thanks to everyone for booking and lets all have a great night on Thursday.

Ooh town

Martin

Ball and Socket

HALIFAX BUSES AWAY Empty Re: HALIFAX BUSES AWAY

Post by Ball and Socket Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks Martin. See you tomorrow. COME ON TOWN
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Amber & black?
    We have been orange & black, amber & black & now yellow & black!
    Sulphur is yellow so our colours are now what they should be!
    Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 am