Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
nztownfan
Martin L
gedmaloney
7 posters

Supporters Club Meeting Thursday 7th Feb 7pm

gedmaloney

Supporters Club Meeting Thursday 7th Feb 7pm Empty Supporters Club Meeting Thursday 7th Feb 7pm

Post by gedmaloney Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Just a quick e-mail to confirm the 2nd meeting of the Harrogate Town Supporters Club will take place this Thursday at 7pm in the 1919 Bar.
    The members will be discussing the forthcoming launch of the Supporters Club at 2 home games along with lots of other items!
    The meeting is open to members old and new so please feel free to come along - this meetings special offer is Budweiser at £1 per bottle - they do say drink isn't the answer but I'm prepared to give it a go!
    See you all at the meeting.
    Ged

(ps. Martin, when you read this can you e-mail me your e-mail address Wink
    Martin L

Supporters Club Meeting Thursday 7th Feb 7pm Empty Re: Supporters Club Meeting Thursday 7th Feb 7pm

Post by Martin L Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Ged, I have sent you an email from my Hotmail account which I check daily.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday evening.

Regards

Martin
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Supporters Club Meeting Thursday 7th Feb 7pm Empty Re: Supporters Club Meeting Thursday 7th Feb 7pm

Post by nztownfan Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:26 pm

any chance of the next meeting being on a friday/saterday/sunday night??? if not then i will be down in two weeks in the holdidays (assuming there is a meeting)

good luck!! Smile
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi all,

Plenty to discuss on Thursday evening regarding a big "recruitment drive" over the next few weeks and how we can maximise this initiative.

Ged has provided me with some excellent value for money incentives to increase numbers of the supporters club.

PLEASE come down to the CNG for 7pm on Thursday.

Hope to see as many of you down there.

Regards

Martin
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:54 pm

I'll be happy to offer help / time from 22nd March onwards as I have a five month break from school ... indeed the night before I'll be bringing an away army to he Bishop Stortford game!
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:10 am

Innocent Bystander wrote:I'll be happy to offer help / time from 22nd March onwards as I have a five month break from school ... indeed the night before I'll be bringing an away army to he Bishop Stortford game!

Make sure you join the Supporters Club a week on Saturday as there is a launch offer that will save you big money - watch this space!! affraid
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:16 pm

how was the meeting??
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:21 pm

The meeting went reasonably well. Slightly heated, but we got a few points sorted.

nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:31 am

well any update on points discussed/agreed on whould be great Very Happy is the next date agreed??
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Thought it was a great meeting, good to meet a few people off here (you know who you are!)....Was thrown in at the deep end, had to make an important vote in my first meeting ha..........I wouldn't say heated, more of a mixed opinion, but that is healthy, witnessed a lot of passion!
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:30 pm

good news! can hopfully get to the next one Very Happy
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:28 pm

it would be good to meet you nztownfan.

Next Meeting is Thursday 21st February at 7pm in the 1919.

Regards

Martin L
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 pm

will be there and looking forward too it Smile

any agenda to be discussed so i can have a think in advance??
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 am

Martin L wrote:it would be good to meet you nztownfan.

Next Meeting is Thursday 21st February at 7pm in the 1919.

Regards

Martin L
    Is it? I thought it was this Saturday at 1.00pm
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:40 am

As I understood it, Sat is a briefing before signing up 1000's of members.
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:45 am

I meant the next meeting on a Thursday after the get together on Saturday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:24 pm