Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

New members?

nztownfan
    nztownfan

New members? Empty New members?

Post by nztownfan Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Long shot but any chance we can get a mention in a program or Announcement at a game just to let people know there is a harrogate town forum???

This seems like its the main link between the fans and the Club (owner/Board/players/manager(?)) and the more memebers we have the better because it will show the extream views to be in a small minority(for example.)

Also i notice we have alot of guests who read.... join up and let your veiws be heard Smile

Up the town cheers

New members? Empty good point well made

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:24 pm

So who is gpoing to contact the club and make this approach, makes sense to me me and I have only been around since 2008
    gedmaloney

New members? Empty Re: New members?

Post by gedmaloney Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 am

By 'eck a good idea - take it as done cheers : cheers

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:41 am

Oh blimey, could this forum become any more contrived? Can someone add a dose of reality to proceedings? I know its difficult to accept when things aren't going well, but this is getting ridiculous. In ny view supporters travel works best independently of the club.
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:24 am

town supporter wrote:Oh blimey, could this forum become any more contrived? Can someone add a dose of reality to proceedings? I know its difficult to accept when things aren't going well, but this is getting ridiculous. In ny view supporters travel works best independently of the club.

I dont understand... the whole point of a forum is to discuss, the more members the more discussion and views... i know of lots of forums which are actually the clbs rarther then inderpendent whichh this one is and always will be

Furthermore the more presence we have the more pull we have to players, if they can come online and see a large active fanbase they are going to want to join the team.

The Forum whould still be inderpendent all the club whould be doing whould be telling the fans it is here, The best way of telling harrogate's fans (eg the ones who go to match's) is through the program. although on the website and Twitter also works

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:06 am