Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
htown
trevdee
Innocent Bystander
7 posters

Adam Baker signs rom Bradford City

Innocent Bystander

Adam Baker signs rom Bradford City Empty Adam Baker signs rom Bradford City

Post by Innocent Bystander Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Young striker on loan for a month
    trevdee
    trevdee

Adam Baker signs rom Bradford City Empty Re: Adam Baker signs rom Bradford City

Post by trevdee Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Hopefully he has speed.............

Heard good things about this guy, wonder if he could cut it at BSN level:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    htown

Post by htown Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:02 pm

He's fast, good strike on him really technically talented but is quite small and may struggle strength wise at blue square level. I think he may be a player to make an impact in last 20 mins of games when defenders are tired but not sure about a big impact signing.
    V'
    V'

Post by V' Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:47 pm

A masterstroke by the Weaver's!!!!!!!!!!
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:25 am

found this one him from earlier this season

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on the bradford forum to see what they think of him (whould have done earlier if i didnt need to wait to start posting Mad

will update with responces if/when i get them Smile

"I think hes a very good player, he player on the right wing for us in that one game, he has pace and IMO he will do very well at harrogate, and i think he could be a great player when hes older, (too good for you) Wink"

"He has played more than once this season. He has 4 appearances to his name this season, all coming in cup matches. He has played all of the 4 coming off of the bench. He can play Striker or Right Wing. He played against Wigan in the Capital One Cup coming on as a sub and done well. He should do well at your level providing he gets a run of games.

This loan move is most probably a development move not a move with the option of selling him."

"He is probably League 2 level, he needs game time though so I think that is why he has dropped down to your league."

"He should settle with you ok,as quite a few of your squad are ex city lads."

"When we beat Wigan away in the cup he came on at around 70 minutes and didn't look out of place at all"

Last edited by nztownfan on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:10 am

Could be a very useful signing, at least gives us more striking options. Still like to see a 'big name' signing, if anyone becomes available.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 am

the way its going he will go back without getting a game if hes only here for a month "another postponed game" Evil or Very Mad
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:50 am

its a joke.... im sorry but sort out this pitch....

it hasnt rained in a few days, its sunny now, we have pumps and covers... and yet the game is still called off
    V'
    V'

Post by V' Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:54 pm

I thought more work had been carried out on the pitch, sounds like a white elephant project to me. Well the obvious is going to happen 3 games a week in the new year and maybe more!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:25 pm