Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Alex Bradeleys Tweet

WhiteRose11

Alex Bradeleys Tweet Empty Alex Bradeleys Tweet

Post by WhiteRose11 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:05 am

Just seen Bradleys tweet bragging about his corner that led to the winning goal- disgusting. Sums up the team - all for themselves me me me attitude.
    All the corners he has taken and not reaching a teammate he manages the first one and he brags !!
    All the corners that Leesley and Thomson have done for the team resulting in goals 90% + reaching a team mate but no bragging like this.
    No wonder the team players are not getting a look in if this is what SW wants and considers acceptable professional behaviour!
    Ozzi

Alex Bradeleys Tweet Empty Re: Alex Bradeleys Tweet

Post by Ozzi on Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:59 pm

After your latest posts Whiterose11, I think it’s time you do one and leave us now, and possibly go cheer The Railway on. Guess you are a great laugh to be around with. Thanks for your support, but no longer needed. ‘Bye’
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE on Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:05 pm

Ozzi wrote:After your latest posts Whiterose11, I think it’s time you do one and leave us now, and possibly go cheer The Railway on. Guess you are a great laugh to be around with. Thanks for your support, but no longer needed. ‘Bye’

I’m with you he’s obviously not seen many games. He’s obviously forgotten Hartlepool at home and does not understand we cannot win every game playing great football
    Ozzi

Post by Ozzi on Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:19 pm

Well said GARAGE.
    WhiteRose11

Post by WhiteRose11 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:20 pm

Actually go to most home and alot away. Whereas I agree you cant always win by playing good football but you can start by trying which I don't think we have since Halifax at Home as I have said we have become a bunch of individuals and not a team unlike last year.

Re Hartlepool went to all 3 games and no we did not play well at all in my opinion.
    Trainset

Post by Trainset on Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:35 pm

Go support another club.....

The retort of the bovine, fan boys....in this case forgetting that the club is a here today gone tomorrow outfit that has been hijacked by FC Weaver.

If whiterose has an opinion it's his to post. The club deserve no slack given the mentality towards fans over the years.

And no wonder this message board has gone down the swanny. Bit like the calibre of fans now hitched onto the the weaver bandwagon. Blindly happy clapping weaver spunking out money on stead and co so he looks like he can do a manager's job when we all still know he is a rich daddy's boy imposter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:11 am