Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

When can I see a football game again?

WhiteRose11

When can I see a football game again? Empty When can I see a football game again?

Post by WhiteRose11 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:40 pm

Yes another 3pts I hear and up to 3rd place in the league

But no football yet again I cant remember the last time we played some good football over a month for sure if not longer
    We are getting results but playing shite relying on Belshaw again and again to save us - he was MoM for me today but he has been virtually every game but he doesn't score and that seems to give a player the divine right to MoM

I could go to the park and see the same quality of headless chickens running after a hoof ball

We have another two games against lowly opposition, Ebsfleet hammered today, could we get anything close to that score line? But I guess SW will just keep the same, playing the same shite, as long as it delivers 3pts - but it is not football and not what he promised to be our style.

Current date/time is Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:09 am