Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Sutton United - Away

Ironworks

Sutton United - Away Empty Sutton United - Away

Post by Ironworks Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:57 pm

Just to let you know Saturdays game is not segregated and Town supporters are welcome in the bars from midday.
    We offer hot food, real ale and the usual beverages from the bar. Please let me know if you want further info?
    Ironworks

Sutton United - Away Empty Re: Sutton United - Away

Post by Ironworks Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:34 pm

If you are travelling by train to not stop in central London and to come straight to the ground, where you will be very welcome.
    Ozzi

Sutton United - Away Empty Hartlepool Utd

Post by Ozzi Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:05 am

Well guys, that was some 2nd half yesterday. Guess after the stalemate of the 1st half, no one was expecting that. We tore into them from the moment the whistle was blown. There was some excellent build up play, which was a joy to watch. Think the Pools were rocked at how hard we hit them, as I’m sure they were set on holding out for a point. I’m not for one saying we’ll have it all our own way up there, but it must create some kind of phychological edge. It’s a top ground at this level, and certainly looking forward to going there on N/Years day. Firstly, we need to deal with Chorley tomorrow. Again, I don’t think we’ll have it all our own way there. I know they are struggling, but I’m expecting a battle, where we must stand up and be counted. Just want to send all my best wishes to all the staff and players for getting us into such a great position in which we can kick on the 2nd half of the season.
    All the best tomorrow boys, I’ll be there cheering you on.
    Ozzi

Sutton United - Away Empty Hartlepool Utd

Post by Ozzi Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:07 am

Well guys, that was some 2nd half yesterday. Guess after the stalemate of the 1st half, no one was expecting that. We tore into them from the moment the whistle was blown. There was some excellent build up play, which was a joy to watch. Think the Pools were rocked at how hard we hit them, as I’m sure they were set on holding out for a point. I’m not for one saying we’ll have it all our own way up there, but it must create some kind of phychological edge. It’s a top ground at this level, and certainly looking forward to going there on N/Years day. Firstly, we need to deal with Chorley tomorrow. Again, I don’t think we’ll have it all our own way there. I know they are struggling, but I’m expecting a battle, where we must stand up and be counted. Just want to send all my best wishes to all the staff and players for getting us into such a great position in which we can kick on the 2nd half of the season.
    All the best tomorrow boys, I’ll be there cheering you on.

Sponsored content

Sutton United - Away Empty Re: Sutton United - Away

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm