Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Pre-Match Music

Darlofan97

Pre-Match Music Empty Pre-Match Music

Post by Darlofan97 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Hi, Darlo fan in peace here.

I attended the match on Friday evening and the pre-match track, just before the players entered the field, was excellent. We’re changing our entrance music at Darlington, after last season coming out to ‘the Greatest Show’ featuring in ‘The Greatest Showman’; highly embarrassing. Anyway, that track is something I want to suggest to the club to use, it sounds similar to ‘Dario G - Carnival de Paris’ (i.e drums beating).

Can anybody help, perhaps the PA guy? Thank you.
    Mr Apples

Pre-Match Music Empty Re: Pre-Match Music

Post by Mr Apples on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Whatever the music, I hope you guys do the business this season - its sad to see what was once a proud little league cub, down in the Con North.
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE on Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:15 pm

Darlofan97 wrote:Hi, Darlo fan in peace here.

I attended the match on Friday evening and the pre-match track, just before the players entered the field, was excellent. We’re changing our entrance music at Darlington, after last season coming out to ‘the Greatest Show’ featuring in ‘The Greatest Showman’; highly embarrassing. Anyway, that track is something I want to suggest to the club to use, it sounds similar to ‘Dario G - Carnival de Paris’ (i.e drums beating).

Can anybody help, perhaps the PA guy? Thank you.

THE BONGO SONG
    By Safri Duo

think this is it

Hope you have a good season and should on your showing on Friday
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:19 pm

Well played Darlington - a pacy and skilful side. Should do well in the coming season - good wishes.
    Darlofan97

Post by Darlofan97 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:22 pm

Yes it is indeed that song - thank you, GARAGE!

We are where we are for two reasons, poor coaching under TW & poor recruitment of players from all-over England (Gateshead to Luton, Darlington to Bristol etc). Armstrong has got shot of a lot of them & managed to recruit predominately North-East players and, most importantly, they are physically fit players. I’ve never seen a more unfit Darlington side than last season, chalk & cheese to this pre-season.

Harrogate impressed in some areas on Friday night. Kieran very good and how do you defend against Beck! We know that too well from his 16/17 season at the club, he’s outstanding.

Good luck for the following season!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:33 am