Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+2
Ozzi
Townfan
6 posters

keeping the forum alive

Townfan
    Townfan

keeping the forum alive Empty keeping the forum alive

Post by Townfan Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:14 pm

After seemingly ignoring the Borehamwood game, we are again on BT Sport on Friday against Orient.
    Ozzi

keeping the forum alive Empty Re: keeping the forum alive

Post by Ozzi Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:04 pm

Yeh, it was noted Townfan. I think due to the result, everyone must of been so down. But! we can still qualify for the play-offs I think by getting one point over our next three games. I’m hoping we take a decent following on Friday to cheers our valiant team on. COYT.
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:11 am

Sorry but saying my goodbyes to forum because certain people don’t like my honest opinions. They seem to live in their perfect bubbles and that’s how life is and they cannot accept it.
    BB

Post by BB Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:59 am

I’m not sure about that Ozzi. (unless I’ve got it wrong)

Did you mean 1 point from the next 3 matches?

That would put us on 72.

Ebbsfleet could get 75 and Sutton 73, which could knock both us and Eastleigh out of the playoffs.

Gateshead could manage 72 but would also need to pick up a massive gaol difference.

If we get 3 points out of 9 we’d be on 74, Ebbsfleet could get 75 and Eastleigh 79, which would put us in 8th.

If all results go against us we could finish in 10th.
    Trainset

Post by Trainset Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:51 am

Garage and this is why forums are going. I find the balance you bring to the forum interesting and objective in the context of other people posting. As I review this from afar and not on Facebook it is appreciated.

Even a glance through the past on her has shown town as needing some objectivity to supporting it. Especially as many seem to have forgotten the crap serves previous to last year, the wasted resources and the rather worrying long term future of the club should father or son move on.....our today seems to have made quite a few forget the past and if ore the future.
    fulhamphoenix

Post by fulhamphoenix Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:15 am

Don't leave the forum, Garage.
    You kept the debate going when others couldn't be bothered.
    I found your comments interesting and i often agreed with them.
    Forums should have no problems with constructive, heart-felt criticism, especially from supporters who pay entrance money home and away.
    Stand up to those people who disagree with you and who believe you don't have a right to have your say, otherwise everyones' views don't get counted and, in the end, debate is the loser.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:04 pm