Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Current Form

Mr Apples

Current Form Empty Current Form

Post by Mr Apples Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 pm

What is happening - our form over the festive period was dire, seems to have deserted us. One point! Worst in the league. Carry on like that, we will get relegated - just like Millwall in the old first division, top before Christmas, relegated that May.
    Interested to hear what anyone thinks is the problem. identify the problem, it can be resolved.
    Scratching my head - although Woods arrival seems to have upset the team's balance, and forward passing style. If it ain't broke, don't fix it and Town were a joy to watch. No more, I'm afraid. The actual forwards are hopeless, can't score a bloody goal between them - don't look up to it, at this level, although at least Beck makes for a half decent target man. Knowles, I ask you - he must be related to the Chairman (nothing personal). Midfield no longer seem to believe in their talent, supremacy (Jack is particular prone to introspection, needs a cuddle). I mean, look how they dealt with the Goliath's of the Moors (decent side) at home. Now its all back passing, no wing play. And the number of goals we concede in the dying minutes of a game - Halifax away, you could just feel it coming. Belshaw is constantly having to save the defence's blushes.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Current Form Empty Re: Current Form

Post by Townfan Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Town through to the last 16.
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Believe we were great today and finally got a penalty but missed.
    Think the manager got it correct today and finally dropped Leesley who I’ve been moaning about for a while now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:06 pm