Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

FC Halifax

FC Halifax Empty FC Halifax

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Sad to hear that our friend known as BTTF will be crying in his mushy peas and scraps tonight, due to the failure to get to the play off final.

Never mind.

S.
    Big Lundy

FC Halifax Empty Re: FC Halifax

Post by Big Lundy Sun May 04, 2014 7:49 pm

He could always go on one of these
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Laughing

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Laughing 

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 8:06 am

Granted the lad is a tool but he's clearly not representative of most halifax fans. Don't know if you watched Halifaxn on bt sports but they were unlucky to miss out. Typical aspin outfit - well drilled, organised, all working hard for each other. We're a million miles apart at present. Not a lot to be smug about if you ask me.

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 9:09 am

town supporter wrote:Granted the lad is a tool but he's clearly not representative of most halifax fans. Don't know if you watched Halifaxn on bt sports but they were unlucky to miss out. Typical aspin outfit - well drilled,  organised,  all working hard for each other. We're a million miles apart at present. Not a lot to be smug about if you ask me.

We are one league apart at present.

S.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Mon May 05, 2014 11:46 am

Liverpool and Man city are only one league apart from Huddersfield at the moment

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Crickey, let's make it easy for BTTF !

S.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon May 05, 2014 4:59 pm

town supporter wrote:Granted the lad is a tool but he's clearly not representative of most halifax fans. Don't know if you watched Halifaxn on bt sports but they were unlucky to miss out. Typical aspin outfit - well drilled,  organised,  all working hard for each other. We're a million miles apart at present. Not a lot to be smug about if you ask me.

Every time Halifax get beat, I have a smile to myself, just the same as i'm enjoying watching Man Utd suffer (being a Liverpool fan as well).

I'm sure BTTF will be on here with some useless drivel soon.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Mon May 05, 2014 9:57 pm

slicker wrote:Crickey, let's make it easy for BTTF !

S.

Well you started the thread, at least they got to the playoffs i would have said nowt, time to start gloating is when we win something something which we have repeatedly  failed to do with Simon as manager, but as this will not change we just hope that Irving splashes the cash,the fans have know it for a while (apart from a few) and now the press know it, it could be "the last chance saloon" next season
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue May 06, 2014 8:17 am

I'm very happy with Ed's comments in the Advertiser. That has certainly cranked the pressure up on Irving and Simon. He has basically just said exactly what I think (but with a lot more detail).

The pressure is now well and truly on for Irving to show how committed he is to the cause, and for Simon to produce the goods now. It is now time for them to stand up and be counted. No more excuses.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am