Firstly a request PLEASE don't post transfers on here. I keep FM up to date on all Town's transfers and tell them, and if you read below they are sorting out some of the problems, but many of the recent transfer activity will not be logged as it has come to late for the game release. I, along with you, am hoping that they release a patch with the updates.
PROBLEMS LOGGED ALREADY
- Curtis Woodhouse missing - This has been logged, and is a bug error as some other players have also for some reason been left out of the squads.
- Matt Unwin as a Player, not a Physio - I did log him as the Physio, again seems to have been a bug, hopefully will be resurrected for the game.
- Dave McTiernan playing on the left - I didn't know he could play there until the Droylsden game, will be added to his positions, may not make it for the game.
- Rory Prendergast at Town - to be fair this is my fault, and was added last minute to the database after articles like this seem to confirm it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I should have waited for an official announcement but it was as the final database was being calculated
- Luke Durham not having AML as a position - this was my call but I had never seen him play there in preseason so left him as a right midfielder. This has been added to his positions though now.
- Jon Maloney not having CB as higher rating - obviously I know before he went to the states he was a CB but I thought after being converted to a ST, his height, his build, he would not make a great CB in the conference north and is probably one of reasons didn't make it in football first time.
Any feedback on the demo and when the game comes out keep me informed of your views and opinions, and also thoughts you think where the game could improve, and I will pass on the good points to the researcher at SI games.