Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Turner twins

harlowhill

Turner twins Empty Turner twins

Post by harlowhill Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:47 am

Did they play for Chester at the weekend? if so were they any good, do any of you think they have a future at leeds? Interested to know as a part time leeds fan.

Cheers

HH
    TheNeil29

Turner twins Empty Re: Turner twins

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:11 pm

I believe Nathan has made quite a few apperances for Chester, but Lewis has not started for us yet. I think Lewis would be best served being back at Leeds, as he isnt getting a look in at Wetherby Road.
    eltonian

Post by eltonian Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:54 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:I believe Nathan has made quite a few apperances for Chester, but Lewis has not started for us yet. I think Lewis would be best served being back at Leeds, as he isnt getting a look in at Wetherby Road.
    Nathan played against Harrogate on Saturday and is doing really well at Chester.
    Lewis left Harrogate and is now at Chester on loan till the end of the season as is Nathan, Lewis has not started a game for Chester.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:28 pm

I didnt know that, and certainly have not seen anything to suggest that he had left on the website.

Thanks for the info.
    eltonian

Post by eltonian Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:36 pm

eltonian wrote:
    TheNeil29 wrote:I believe Nathan has made quite a few apperances for Chester, but Lewis has not started for us yet. I think Lewis would be best served being back at Leeds, as he isnt getting a look in at Wetherby Road.
    Nathan played against Harrogate on Saturday and is doing really well at Chester.
    Lewis left Harrogate and is now at Chester on loan till the end of the season as is Nathan, Lewis has not started a game for Chester.
    Lewis made his debut last night against Witton Albion in the Cheshire Cup and played very well.
    eltonian

Post by eltonian Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:29 pm

eltonian wrote:
    eltonian wrote:
    Lewis made his debut last night against Witton Albion in the Cheshire Cup and played very well.
    Update on Lewis Turner he scored the winner against Boston today to win the League, hope Harrogate make it to the play offs and good luck, thanks for the Hospitality given to the Chester fans at the Empress that day even tho the pitch was s**t.
    JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Post by JackHTFC Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:57 pm

In case you were confused, Lewis Turner is the one that was here, but never seemed to get a game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content