Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Worcester/Kidderminster Ground Share

Ball and Socket

Worcester/Kidderminster Ground Share Empty Worcester/Kidderminster Ground Share

Post by Ball and Socket Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:02 pm

I wonder what the Forum thinks about the plans for Worcester to share Kidderminster Harriers ground from next season as the Worcester ground is being demolished at the end of this season. Perhaps our board can enlighten us after they speak to the Worcester board about it on Saturday? How will it effect training, supporters travelling etc?
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Worcester/Kidderminster Ground Share Empty Re: Worcester/Kidderminster Ground Share

Post by nztownfan Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:40 am

whats there ground like currently??
    TheNeil29

Worcester/Kidderminster Ground Share Empty Re: Worcester/Kidderminster Ground Share

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:08 pm

According to my friend (i've just asked him as ironically, he is a Kidderminster fan, being based down there with the Army) Its a really good set-up and has a 6000(ish) capacity and really well laid out. He also thinks that it also currently holds Football league grading.

Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Kidderminster is well known for the best hot food on the circuit - worth the drive for their pies alone! Good news!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm