Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Old Harrogate Town Stuff

Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Old Harrogate Town Stuff Empty Old Harrogate Town Stuff

Post by Big Red Machine Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi guys,

If any of you have any old HTAFC stuff that you no longer want, programmes, shirts, pictures, posters, players (just kidding!) then could you let me know. I have a couple of projects in the pipeline that will hopefully come to something.

I am afraid that I can offer no money in return, but will always give credit if wanted.

Also if anyone has pictures that they have taken that they can scan/copy and email to me that would be great as well.

Cheers all,

Peter
    Big Lundy

Old Harrogate Town Stuff Empty Re: Old Harrogate Town Stuff

Post by Big Lundy Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:50 am

If you speak to the right people, there is a lot of info out there to build a top notch Harrogate Town FC Archive website!!!!
    I’m sure there are Town fans with the know how to develop a top notch supporters club website en all!!!!
    Both with links from the official website!

htafc_archive

Post by htafc_archive Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:49 am

Hi guys. It's great that you're interested in old Town programmes and other items.

This is a message to let you know that a couple of weeks ago I set up a profile on the SlideShare website which is intended to serve as an archive of Harrogate Town related material such as programmes and clips from newspapers and fanzines(such as EACH GAME AS IT COMES from the early 90's).

The web address is as follows:

I am also on Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And LinkedIn: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And Twitter: @htafc_archive

If you scroll down to the bottom of the SlideShare profile you will see a 'Favorites' section which includes a programme from 1960/61! Please have a look and 'Like' the Facebook page if you approve!

If anyone has any programmes or other material they would like to share with other Town fans my contact details are on the SlideShare profile. Also if anyone has any requests for things they'd like to see then get in touch. I have already heard from Michael Price, our keeper in the games against Torquay back in 2005!

Regards,

James Fozard

Come on Town!
    htafc_archive

Post by htafc_archive Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Update: just added a programme from the 1957/58 season. Check it out on my slideshare page...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:54 am