Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Car Parking Charges (Do you think we should charge £3 for parking?)

Maverick

Car Parking Charges (Do you think we should charge £3 for parking?) Empty Car Parking Charges (Do you think we should charge £3 for parking?)

Post by Maverick Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Come on don`t be shy have your say is it right for us to charge £3, £2 (if using other car park)for supporters to park and then £10 or £5concession to enter the ground £2 for a programme £1+ on 50/50 draw something to eat and drink , you are talking £20 to £25 then if you have football mad kids as well as the wife ,I know harrogate is a so called affluent area but this is getting out of many peoples reach WHAT DO YOU THINK ? Tell us please..... Shocked
    Big Lundy

Car Parking Charges (Do you think we should charge £3 for parking?) Empty Re: Car Parking Charges (Do you think we should charge £3 for parking?)

Post by Big Lundy Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    If you want to watch football @ this level you have to expect to pay a certain price!
    This season we are competitive compared to other clubs!
    Obviously lower level football is cheaper to watch!!!!
    The majority of home fans will find somewhere to park which won’t cost them!
    If someone wants to park nearer the ground for convenience & is prepared to pay for it then why not charge a fee!
    Every income stream which benefits the club needs to be looked at!
    The next few years we need to maximise income to put the club on a sturdier footing for the future!
    Wage cap?
    If it happens we need to be in a position that enables the club to be competitive in the transfer market in future years!

Maverick

Car Parking Charges (Do you think we should charge £3 for parking?) Empty Re: Car Parking Charges (Do you think we should charge £3 for parking?)

Post by Maverick Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Just as I thought roll over and let them tickle your belly , we live in Harrogate so everyone is a millionaire and can afford to pay £3 here £10 there £2 everywhere , the prices are despicable for a club in the Blue Square North and people will stop coming , believe me there is no one more passionate about HTFC but if we keep draining peoples pockets they will vote with their feet and STAY AWAY..................
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 pm

I don't have a problem with charging £2 for the car park - £3 is a bit too much.
    Maverick

Post by Maverick Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Hooray £3 to park they don`t buy a program or a 50/50 ticket £2 to park they might just think I will have a go on 50/50 or buy a program as well as have a drink in the bar or a chip butty the less they spend getting in the more you can make whilst you got them where they can`t escape stood in front of you inside the ground!!!!!!!! ( or am I cynical )
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:19 am

£3 is a bit excessive. £2 is okay. But I suppose if they arent going to get 700 fans to break level, then they have to make it up in different ways.

Lukily enough, I can walk to the game........ Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:45 pm