Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Meanwhile......

Townfan
    Townfan

Meanwhile...... Empty Meanwhile......

Post by Townfan Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:36 pm

....on the pitch, we have just won at Yeovil and Halifax and now gone 8 games without defeat.
    Has anybody on here noticed this or are things off the pitch more important to talk about?
    Ozzi

Meanwhile...... Empty Re: Meanwhile......

Post by Ozzi Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:05 pm

Certainly have Townfan. We are now producing some great performances, and looking well organised and solid. From Belly through the whole team, we now look hard to beat. Long may it last, and will be glued to the TV tomorrow to see if we can get one of the big boys in the draw. Home or away, we shouldn’t fear anyone. I’ve said it before, and will say it again, Simon and Paul are doing a brilliant job.
    On another note Townfan, I too wish our fans would post on here as I, like a lot, don’t do twatface.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:22 pm

Don't want any of the big boys, lower league side at home will do me. Actually, last ball in the bag is best. You get a bye into the Second Round and pick up the £36,000 prize money as well.
    BB

Post by BB Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:49 pm

Yes, credit to the management team and players…we’re up near the top of the current form guide, which, I think, is part of the point of the recent posts about the, lack of, attendances.

Anyway, looking forward to a good draw tonight, and being able to use the advantage of a having a season ticket in order to get first dibs to buy a ticket.
    Ozzi

Post by Ozzi Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:35 pm

Unbeleivable draw! Full house I’d say as Portsmouth will probably fill the Wetherby Rd stand. Nothing to lose, everything to gain. Fantastic for the Club, players and of course the fans. Got the date booked in already.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:14 am

Might be moved for TV.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:39 am