Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

Dover home

GARAGE

Dover home  Empty Dover home

Post by GARAGE Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:24 pm

Heard a rumour that Leesley got on pitch today cos i must have missed him!
    Ozzi

Dover home  Empty Re: Dover home

Post by Ozzi Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:00 pm

Haha........Strange performance today, really hard in some ways to explain. We had enough chances to win comfortably, yet they could of had another couple. Seemed a few of the players never really got going, but some did. Strange and very disappointing. We are in a bit of a rut tbf, and even at this stage of the season, must almost ‘need’ to win on Tuesday. Good lucks boys, Simon, Thirs.
    Crossan

Dover home  Empty Dover at Home

Post by Crossan Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:47 am

Could say the same about a few players Garage, non of the subs did anything but to my mind Simon always leaves it too late in the game for his substitutions.
    We missed the young lad in midfield yesterday he has plenty of energy and a bit of pace something Brown has neither of, I am beginning to wonder if Simon had ever seem him play before he was signed, he is very disappointing so far.
    Is the left back Smith carrying an injury otherwise why is he not playing? Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of Burrell but he is not a natural left back and was caught out of position yesterday.  We struggled with the left back position last season, we sign one and he is on the bench??
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:34 pm

To be fair, although we played poorly I thought Dover were a good team - although not very clever for one of their centre backs to roll around in apparent agony until Beck got booked then immediately spring to his feet.

Wish we had a powerful striker of the size and calibre of Effiong.

Need to up the tempo against Chorley or we are in trouble.
    BB

Post by BB Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:17 pm

Just a few comments:

In our last 6 matches we've only  scored 3 goals plus an own goal.

Chorley, who have a goal difference of -14, have scored 6

We've also had 2 pens where we couldn't hit the target.

Looking round our players you'd think that, when everything clicks, we would be near the top, whereas we're on relegation form at the moment.

Are Attendances falling?

Would be interesting to know how many season tickets this year compared to last year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 am