Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

Connor Hall

mh4talent

Connor Hall Empty Connor Hall

Post by mh4talent Wed May 15, 2019 5:32 pm

There is obviously something about living in Harrogate - you guys have now nicked Connor Hall from Brackley, who should do well, has lots of ability and grew quickly into NLN level. Hopefully he will get more of a chance than Aaron Williams.....
    A1 drifter

Connor Hall Empty Re: Connor Hall

Post by A1 drifter Wed May 15, 2019 10:02 pm

Agreed - and good luck to Brackley next season.
    Crossan

Connor Hall Empty CONNOR HALL

Post by Crossan Thu May 16, 2019 7:48 am

Well I am sure Connor will have spoken to Arron Williams, would have liked to have been in on that conversation!!!  Perhaps Williams will get more chances next season with Knowles and Thewlis leaving.  I hope Connor Hall is not going to warm the bench every week!!!! Looks like a good signing.
    Ozzi

Post by Ozzi Thu May 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Yep, sounds decent. Could be a great pairing with Howe. Good start on the recruitment.
    Top Cat

Post by Top Cat Sat May 18, 2019 8:57 am

Crossan wrote:Well I am sure Connor will have spoken to Arron Williams, would have liked to have been in on that conversation!!!  Perhaps Williams will get more chances next season with Knowles and Thewlis leaving.  I hope Connor Hall is not going to warm the bench every week!!!! Looks like a good signing.

Why would he of done that? Presuming they don’t know each other as he only signed for brackley last season.
    Crossan

Connor Hall Empty CONNOR HALL

Post by Crossan Sat May 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Top Cat, I just thought that Connor would have made contact with Arron, as they had both played for Brackley, and he would have liked to know the differences in set up etc between the two clubs also that Arron had move to the Harrogate area etc, don't know where Conner currently lives but presumably in that area as he previously played for Biggleswade.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 pm