Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Ben Parker

Crossan

Ben Parker Empty Ben Parker

Post by Crossan Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:07 pm

I see Ben Parker is no longer going to play for Gate but will continue in his role as Head of Player Development.  Great pity that he has decided to give up his playing career, obviously there may be circumstances of which we may not be made aware of.

I like Ben as a player, experienced, good awareness and reading of the game, made good forward runs.

Ben will be a miss to Gate.  I did hear that we were looking for another left back and this is obviously the reason with young Kitchen being the only natural left back we have.

Anyhow I wish all the best to Ben for the future and with his role as Head of Player Development.
    Ozzi

Ben Parker Empty Re: Ben Parker

Post by Ozzi Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:15 am

My thoughts and wish’es too Crossan. Fine footballer who was always cool under pressure. Seems a bit premature to call it a day tbf as I think he’s only just past 30? But as mentioned there could be reasoning behind it, maybe got a new left back lined up. We’ll have to wait and see. All the best Ben in your new role.
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:43 pm

I presume we will be bringing someone in as cover for the left full back position!
    scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content