Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+2
GARAGE
Big Lundy
6 posters

Solihull Moors

Big Lundy

Solihull Moors Empty Solihull Moors

Post by Big Lundy Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 tough games with a quick turnaround this weekend!
    Shocked
    Mr Apples

Solihull Moors Empty Re: Solihull Moors

Post by Mr Apples Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Need to loudly remind them of the score the last time they paid us a visit!
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:59 pm

Probably the best performance of the season so far against a team of giants.  It was a real scrap in the 1st half and they looked the best team we had played this season but 2nd half we gradually won the battle and deserved to win by more. Think our fitness showed in the last 20 mins when Leesley who i thought was struggling suddenly came to life and finished the game causing lots of problems for Solihull.  Kerry settled in quickly coming on for Jack and Beck made a good contribution and should have scored.  MOM Howe played well along with Falks but generally everyone deserved praise for their performances.
    Roll on Fylde on Monday where we will be given another really tough game. I would have been happy with 2points over this weekend so we are ahead of schedule.
    UP TO 3RD IN THE LEAGUE AM I DREAMING!!!!!
    Ozzi

Post by Ozzi Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:47 pm

Me dreaming too’. On to Fylde now, and I’d take a draw now, but having said that, ‘this team’ never eva let us down, so dare I be greedy???? Great start to the season, who’d of guessed little old Harrogate in 3rd place after opening six games. Obviously Simon and Paul doing a brilliant job with the lads.
    Mr Apples

Post by Mr Apples Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:26 pm

And such a joy to watch - f**k Man City! Like I said beginning of season enjoy while it lasts - league 2 will be a little tougher next season
    WhiteRose11

Post by WhiteRose11 Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:42 am

Couldn't believe the size of Solihull, when we played it on deck don't think they could see that far down! So a bit surprising that we did get two goals from set pieces so credit to the work on the training ground. Deliveries from Leesley and Thomson were top draw. Didn't think the second goal was going to come as the game was very stop start. But again the two wide men combining for the goal with Leesley nicking the ball and Thomson cutting in on his "weak foot" and beating the keeper with ease. Howe def MoM and I think Langmead has improved in every game I've seen him. Agree also with comment that Kerry slotted in well when he came on and Beck game them something different to think about. All in all a very good team performance
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:03 am

Just been on Solihull forum and think someone is complaining about our 50/50 draw prize which they think wasn’t 50/50 with the prize money low.
    Mr Apples

Post by Mr Apples Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Hey, be generous - glad they had the consolation of winning something. But, like their game, the afternoon did not live up to the expectations, I guess.
    Shoatsy

Post by Shoatsy Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:38 am

First away match with town .
    Can't wait

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm