Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+5
WhiteRose11
GARAGE
fulhamphoenix
Ozzi
BB
9 posters

Why is it so quiet on here?

BB

Why is it so quiet on here? Empty Why is it so quiet on here?

Post by BB Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:34 pm

Is it because we are doing well, and no one is starting any arguments?

Or, as I think I read somewhere, that people are using Twatface for their conversations?

What about those of us who rely on this forum for their news/gossip/windups?
    GARAGE

Why is it so quiet on here? Empty Re: Why is it so quiet on here?

Post by GARAGE Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:49 pm

Yes for some reason our supporters want to be different to other teams in our league and Twitter to each other . Strange isn’t it.
    Ozzi

Post by Ozzi Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:57 am

Very strange!!
    Mr Apples

Post by Mr Apples Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:05 pm

Because we're all very happy chappies, that's why - beyond our wildest expectations. In the dark days of winter - and statistically, a change of season heralds a change of form - I am sure the traffic will pick up. As for the twatter and the fleecebook, who gives a flying what nonsense the knobs on there are saying.
    fulhamphoenix

Post by fulhamphoenix Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:45 pm

All media avenues count, all genuine views count. Each to their own. My choice is this forum. Will we get a win today? Doubtful, but if we do i think we can say that we've established ourselves as a team to be seriously reckoned with in this division. Come on town !
    Mr Apples

Post by Mr Apples Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:33 pm

Ye of little faith, Mr Phoenix. Of course, we were going to win. A case of brains (and style) over brawn. And no, all views don't count - if they are ill-conceived, ill-informed soundbites, which those expressed through the new media tend to be, sometimes degenerating into the repugnant. But, hey, this is a football forum, so let's park that debate elsewhere.
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:54 pm

Quite busy on here now!
    WhiteRose11

Post by WhiteRose11 Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:45 am

GARAGE wrote:Quite busy on here now!

Come from the school of "If you haven't got anything useful to say then say nowt"
    Mr Apples

Post by Mr Apples Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:11 pm

But, some of our long standing players have developed out of all recognition, and with one exception the newbies are quickly adding their all. And, given the **** SW has had endure in season's past from supporters, I think that we all owe him, to offer our plaudits. The season's start has been truly remarkable, and the team are a joy to watch. Whether we can overhaul Wrexham, who seem to be a team apart, is another matter but, hey, we'll just have to win the play-offs again.

But attendance on here, is matched by the disappointingly low attendance at the match - barely over 1,100. Where have the other 1,100 who were at the final gone? What does it take to get this town on board the bus! Or do they only turn out for the bloody Yorkshire Show.
    BornOnShorehamStreet

Post by BornOnShorehamStreet Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:36 pm

There's quite a lot going on on Facebook Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:09 pm

Mr Apples wrote:But, some of our long standing players have developed out of all recognition, and with one exception the newbies are quickly adding their all. And, given the **** SW has had endure in season's past from supporters, I think that we all owe him, to offer our plaudits. The season's start has been truly remarkable, and the team are a joy to watch. Whether we can overhaul Wrexham, who seem to be a team apart, is another matter but, hey, we'll just have to win the play-offs again.

But attendance on here, is matched by the disappointingly low attendance at the match - barely over 1,100. Where have the other 1,100 who were at the final gone? What does it take to get this town on board the bus! Or do they only turn out for the bloody Yorkshire Show.
    looking at attendance's across the board last Saturday, most clubs had a dip in crowds. Might have something to do with it being a Bank Holiday.
    RayW

Post by RayW Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:08 am

It’s surprising how few posts there are on this forum ; I don’t do Facebook maybe that’s what town supporters do .

As regards match attendance I wonder if Town should organise mail shots - starting with the surrounding areas - Woodlands , the Saints etc . If only 1 in a 100 attended then it would pay itself . Lots of locals still don’t know what League Harrogate are in , never mind that we are doing so well !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am