Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Harrogate Town v Barnet Gameday Vlog

LoudmouthBFC

Harrogate Town v Barnet Gameday Vlog

Post by LoudmouthBFC on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:46 am

Harrogate Town A.F.C. 2 v Barnet F.C. 0 | Real Steel | Gameday Vlog (14/08/18)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GARAGE

Re: Harrogate Town v Barnet Gameday Vlog

Post by GARAGE on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:11 am

Thanks Loudmouth for pretty fair assessment of game. I’d like to show my grandkids your f!!! Video but f!!!!  Cannot because of your f!!!  language-  Still all the best for the remainder of the season and sorry about having to pay £70 for your digs.

LoudmouthBFC

Post by LoudmouthBFC on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:07 pm

GARAGE wrote:Thanks Loudmouth for pretty fair assessment of game. I’d like to show my grandkids your f!!! Video but f!!!!  Cannot because of your f!!!  language-  Still all the best for the remainder of the season and sorry about having to pay £70 for your digs.

HAHA, yeah sorry. Need a bleep machine. Thanks for watching. The room wasn't that bad really.

Trainset

Post by Trainset on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Brilliant video. Don't worry, Town fans mostly haven't been doing 'football' very long or have been conditioned into not saying boo to a goose at home matches for fear of upsetting the stewards and owners so don't understand swearing or other such echoes of our footballing roots. Keep it clean and keep it expensive - just like your BJ-less £70 B&B.
    Loved the layout and input there and will be sure to check you out as the season of the 'Still' goes on for you. Well played.
    Townfan

Post by Townfan on Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:33 pm

LoudmouthBFC wrote:
    GARAGE wrote:Thanks Loudmouth for pretty fair assessment of game. I’d like to show my grandkids your f!!! Video but f!!!!  Cannot because of your f!!!  language-  Still all the best for the remainder of the season and sorry about having to pay £70 for your digs.

HAHA, yeah sorry. Need a bleep machine. Thanks for watching. The room wasn't that bad really.
    By the way Loudmouth we were full time last season.

LoudmouthBFC

Post by LoudmouthBFC on Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Trainset wrote:Brilliant video. Don't worry, Town fans mostly haven't been doing 'football' very long or have been conditioned into not saying boo to a goose at home matches for fear of upsetting the stewards and owners so don't understand swearing or other such echoes of our footballing roots. Keep it clean and keep it expensive - just like your BJ-less £70 B&B.
    Loved the layout and input there and will be sure to check you out as the season of the 'Still' goes on for you. Well played.

I did noticed that your ''stewards'' was all bouncers. Expect much trouble ?

LoudmouthBFC

Post by LoudmouthBFC on Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:24 pm

Townfan wrote:
    LoudmouthBFC wrote:

By the way Loudmouth we were full time last season.

Apology, it said you was part time last season on your wiki page. Should of know better really.

Ozzi

Post by Ozzi on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Just watched your video Loadmouth. Barring the effin, I like your assessment of how the game went. Was expecting a much much tougher game from Barnet as been a Leauge side a while now. But, as footie fans, we can’t take anything for granted. Hope you got home safely, and good luck geez for the rest of the season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:23 am